“Great pizza”

Bulldogs Pizza
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great pizza and salad! The owners were very helpful and friendly. The vegetable pizza was a favorite.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We enjoyed our dinner here but I don't think the waitress heard what we actually ordered. My hubby and I ordered two small Pepperoni pizzas, one thick crust and one thin.... they brought us two thin pizzas. My poor hubby had to suffer. Lol. Overall good pizza.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Very bland food and we both did not feel well after eating here. Staff was friendly but the food needs work.

2  Thank TXGnomeGirl
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were seated immediately, and the owner came up and told us about the menu and explained the choices. Loved the spinach manicotti! The pasta salad is also awesome!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The pizza was amazing, as well as the service. I have tried a lot of pizza restaurants and this one takes the cake! The owner and his family were a joy to visit with. The facilities were also immaculately clean. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Been to Bulldogs Pizza? Share your experiences!