“very friendly service”

Bulldogs Pizza
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I recommend the calzones, the veggies were very fresh. Pizza was ok, but could have used more cheese. Good food for the price.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

When you arrive you're not greeted by a hostess, but someone behind the kitchen window on your left who tells my wife and I to find our own seat but first visit the drink station to pour our own drinks.

The booths and tables already have silverware and napkins. The menu is pleasantly populated with calzone, Stromboli, lasagna, pasta and more. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs while my wife ordered a small meat pizza.

Our order was taken by someone who came from the kitchen. (No waitstaff). Refills on drinks? You got up and got it yourself.

Food arrives, not too shabby! Again remember, this is Jefferson TX - you're not getting 4 or 5 star dining at any restaurant here. My spaghetti had been covered with mozzarella and baked. It was tasty. My wife's pizza was done perfectly, crust yummy

I'd certainly come again, but if you come don't be upset with lack of service. (Yes, they should hire someone for the dining room).

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

After a terrible experience at another restaurant we ended up here after a recommendation and were throughly surprised. The food was very good and we loved the pizza. Will definitely go her again.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Our motorcycle group used to eat at a different restaurant in town but this one was recommended to us last year. I did not get to go then, but heard nothing but great things about it. So this year, I got to go, and it was a great place to dine. The food is fantastic and the service was the best. The owner and his family know how to take care of folks. Service is fast and very personal. Your tummy will be full and your sides might ache from laughing with the owner and his antics. Look forward to eating here again. You should too.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

If you are looking for authentic Italian food, this is the place. The eggplant parmasean(sp) was delicious. My daughter had Italian sausage (it is homemade). Loved this place.