“Phoned it in.”

Historic Jefferson Ghost Walk
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Jefferson
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Jody turned the night over to a stand in who used to work a similar tour. Well the 2 hour tour shrunk to 1 hr and maybe 15 minutes. We walked past several locations that could have been commented .on A few facts were not correct.I was able to photograph a couple orbs. Went back later without the pack and was amazed at what i photographed on a cloudy night(no star light). For a 1 hr uninspired tour $10.00 would be more than enough .

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I will start by saying we didn't get to go into 2 places we were expecting (one owner had a guest and another had a personal emergency) so that was a bit of let down BUT beyond that the tour was great. Jody certainly knows the history and has the enthusiasm about the downtown area of Jefferson.. For the $13 per person we felt we received our monies worth.. Now when we go back to Jefferson we know what to look for and where I might want to spend some more time at.. Great job Jody!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Jefferson is a small town that seems to be deserted at night, so we joined the ghost tour to see what it was all about. It mainly goes up and down the historic section of Austin Street. I would have liked to have gone over to the next street also. The tour takes over two hours, but much of it involves standing in front of the building listening to stories of what people said had happened. We got to go in a couple of the buildings at night. Either somebody set up a Halloween prop in the former saloon to deliberately trick people, or I took a picture of an apparition dressed in a black cloak, floating on the stairway!

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We didn't see anything but the kids loved it! Very informative! I truly recommend. Little kids can come but close their ears if they start talking about your hotel. :)

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We did this a couple of years ago and had a blast. The guide was informative and we were with a lively, gregarious and fun group. We all started joking and trying to scare each other as we were walking. We didn't see any ghosts but after uploading my pictures I did see some "orbs" that many believe are indicative of some spirit activity. Whether it is or whether it isn't, the point is we had good fun and a pleasant evening on this tour.