“Had a delightful visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Just got home from a little 3-day trip to Jefferson, where I met my two sisters. We picked this inn over the others because we were looking for first-floor sleeping rooms, and we were very happy with our selection!

Valerie, our innkeeper, was just lovely -- our last morning, we sat and visited for an hour or more and learned a lot about Jefferson and the history of the Azalea Inn.

The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. And the breakfast . . . whoa! One morning we had ham, quiche, biscuits with gravy, stewed fruit, fresh fruit, juice and, oh yes . . . hot apple bread with praline sauce. Way more than we could manage to eat in one sitting!

OH . . . when you return from dinner and are looking for something interesting to do, the innkeepers have a catalog of the over 600 movies they have available for your use. And they update all the time . . . we watched The Butler and Captain Phillips, both brand new releases, while we were there!

Room Tip: One room has a king-sized bed, the other two have queens. So ask if you have a preference! They...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank WednesdayNightGirl

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We (the Rowdy Girls'...from Fort Worth, TX & Monroe, LA) have stayed at the Azalea Inn 7 times. After the first stay, we didn't want to stay anywhere else...and often changed our schedule to make sure we could stay there. The innkeepers make the whole B&B experience an awesome thing.....from the gourmet breakfast to helping us take pictures upon our departure.

Room Tip: I have stayed in all the rooms several times...they're all comfortable and wonderfully decorated...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I are Texans by birth, but now reside in Arkansas. Passed thru Jefferson many times and always wanted to experience its charm and history. The Azalea Inn is a good place to start. Like others we choose the room with the Texas Ranger's theme based on personal family member history. You can't get any more Texan than history of the Texas Rangers. The owners and operators of the Inn were more than attentive to our stay and needs. The breakfast served in your room was 5 star in our opinion. Hope to return in the future.

Room Tip: The Texas Ranger Room is quiet and peaceful. No road noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was driving thru to Arkansas and didn't want to stay at a generic motel, The Azalea Inn was wonderful! From the personal recommendations of places to eat (and they keep menus in a notebook in the hall) to the extremely comfy bed and gorgeous room and the incredible breakfast the next morning, it was a delight! Definitely the place to stay next time I make that long drive!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This was our first time to stay at a bed & breakfast and our stay at the Azalea Inn was a wonderful experience! I loved the charming decor of the house and the breakfast was AMAZING! I'm not much of a morning person and I'm usually not in the mood to make "small talk" with folks first thing in the morning so I really liked the fact that they serve your breakfast in the privacy of your room where you can eat in the comfort of your PJ's. If you are planning a trip to Jefferson I would definitely recommend The Azalea Inn. And while you're in Jefferson I also recommend taking a drive out to Caddo Lake and having dinner at Riverbend Restaurant. The catfish & food is EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Azalea Inn over Thanksgiving weekend. It was our first trip to Jefferson and we had an excellent time..Valerie was so attentive and took extremely good care of us. We loved our room that was dedicated to her husband's relative that served with the Texas Rangers. The room was clean and comfortable. We also appreciated the close location and often choose to walk into town rather than drive so we could take in the other homes in the area. And, I can't forget to mention the breakfasts. Valerie warns you to keep your diet at home and she is true to her word. The food was incredible. We will definitely stay at the Azalea Inn on our next visit to Jefferson.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My wife and I took a trip here for the first time. It was the first time away from our 10 month old baby. Our experience there was amazing. Valerie was very welcoming. We stayed in the Perry room and I would highly recommend this room to everyone. Breakfast was delicious! I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends. We will be back there for sure!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple