“The Hamburger Store Re-born!!!”
Review of Hamburger Store

Hamburger Store
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Under new owners! It has been completely remodeled and reopened. Come in and see for yourself and give us a try!
“The Hamburger Store Re-born!!!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My wife and I first started eating at the Hamburger Store over a decade ago - the food was great, the service was friendly and quick, and we always had a good experience there. Over the years the food declined, service was terrible, and the wait for a meal could be an hour, sometimes two. We stopped going there several years ago. This summer the restaurant closed, and new owners began to work on it inside and out. Today I went back and ordered the chili-cheese burger; even with a group of eight people during the lunch rush, it came out in about fifteen minutes. The burger was massive and incredibly delicious - I couldn't even eat it with my hands (I don't think I could have opened my mouth that wide to take a bite) so I had to use a knife and fork. Other folks at the table ordered different things, and everyone raved. The Hamburger Store has been re-born thanks to the new owners, and is very reminiscent of the old glory days of the restaurant. I'll be back soon!

• Visited September 2013
Alicia M, Manager at Hamburger Store, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate it greatly. We now have Pie Happy Hour! Monday-Friday 3:00-5:00 pm. $1.00 off all Pies, Appetizers and Drinks. Come back and see us!

Holly Trabucco
Manager

southern USA
“Great burger”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The burger was juicy and delicious. The fries were homemade. Try a piece of pie for dessert if you can make room.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank beach110
“Fun Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This restaurant was closed and has now reopened under new owners. They are completely transformed this restaurant. They now have trains, trucks, airplanes and old car and highway signs decorating there walls. There is an awesome train light as their main centerpiece. The nasty dollar bills are gone and everything has been repainted. And let me say the hamburgers are HUGE! And the philly chicken sandwich is to die for. Go and give them a try. They are busy during lunch on the weekends so be patient with them. They opened a week and a half ago. Yummy!

Van Buren, Arkansas
“OPEN and AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

On a day trip a friend and I stopped here after checking out three other local restaurants. The numerous cars in the parking lot is what drew our attention, but once we were inside and heard the staff addressing the "regulars" we knew we had stumbled upon something good.
The diner style atmosphere decorated in auto and train memorabilia provided entertainment for the eyes while we had a short wait for our meals. My friend ordered steak fingers and I had chicken strips. We were delighted to find out they were hand battered. The meals came with white gravy, Texas toast, and seasoned french fries. If I had to pick a favorite between the two I would say the steak fingers would take home the prize. They were tender and cooked just right.
Their dessert menu includes a variety of scrumptious pies and we had every intention of agonizing over making a decision on just one or two; however, after devouring our meals there was no room left!
An hour into our drive home we were stalled by heavy rain and ended up staying at a hotel about an hour away.
My friend woke up the next morning saying she would be happy to back track on our trip home just to eat there again... I think that speaks volumes!

“What a fun place!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

We have been here twice, and both times the food has been wonderful! I'm very picky about burgers, and I was super impressed with these. The place is fun with the walls full of dollars. It is so fun to read them and see where people are from and why they stopped in. We will definitely return when we are back In town!

• Visited February 2013