“Great taste”
Review of Mildred's Chicken & Waffles - CLOSED

Mildred's Chicken & Waffles
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Really great food with great taste. No frills place. Very low prices. Had a great time. Will come back. Yum! Yum!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stopped for lunch on our way to Florida from Oklahoma. We all ordered fried chicken. The food tastes home made and fresh. The service was friendly and we were back on the road in 40 minutes. Great place to stop.

1  Thank djoines
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch after shopping in the antique shops. They had great fried chicken. The cgbg fries were awesome too.

1  Thank chloefazeli
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Mildred's several times. The other day I had the Grilled Chicken Pita sandwich and it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! My daughter had the chicken tenders and my mom had the fried fish. Everything was amazing.
The owners are nice & friendly too.

1  Thank Suzanne B
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We parked in back and walked into a kind of shack. Clean, but shacky. It was a Friday at lunch time and there was only one guy there. He was in charge of seating, taking orders, bringing drinks, refilling drinks, preparing meals, cooking meals and bringing meals to the tables.

I say this just to let you know not to expect superb service. You'll be served, and your order will be right, but don't get upset since I've now forewarned you about the slow service ( it IS Jefferson).

If you can get past the service you'll certainly enjoy the food. My wife and I each had chicken and waffles and they were fantastic. I also tried the catfish which was just ok. Get the chicken and waffles.

If you go for lunch, go at 11:30a or 1:20pm so you will avoid the rush and even slower service