“Delicious Italian Food in Historic Jefferson”

Lamache's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We visited on a slow week night. We nearly had the dining room to ourselves. The server was delightful and attentive and the food was outstanding.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is some of the best Italian food Ive ever had and I've been to Italy three times. It's conveniently located next to the Jefferson hotel with a walkway indoors between them.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Happy that we chose this restaurant. It is inside the historic Jefferson Hotel and has a more intimate/quiet atmosphere plus good food. My husband was happy with his meal, but I would definitely recommend their alfredo dishes... their sauce was excellent.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

In town for one night and stayed at the Jefferson Hotel. Ate dinner at Lamache's and it was very good. I had the Lasagna Bolegnese (sp?) and it was great. I like meaty dishes and our waitress suggested this and I was not disappointed. A huge portion. Most places serve cold or tough bread, but this bread was soft and warm. Marinara sauce was great. The atmosphere was like stepping back in time with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Very relaxing; and the guests' 15% discount made my costs very low. Great value and overall experience. My friend said she was disappointed to see such a small wine selection. The menu selection was great - just needs a better wine selection to match. Excellent waitress and was served in a timely manner. Will be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I ate here when I stayed at the hotel. Our waitress, Marcey?, was amazing she was very funny and answered all of our questions. We ordered a special they had on a board with lobster. It was amazing. It was a little slow but I don't understand why. Everything about it was great. At one point the owner came and talked to us. He was a very nice gentleman. I will be going back.

3  Thank Libby451

Been to Lamache's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!