“Beautiful B&B!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Benefield House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Ft Worth
“Beautiful B&B!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

Very nice overnight. This is a clean quiet beautifully appointed B&B. Donna your host is welcoming, gracious and genuinely concerned that every aspect of your stay is enjoyable! I would definitely stay at Benefield again, and highly recommend to friends. Excellent breakfast and amenities too!!!!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank AAV8OR

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Rusk, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

If you are looking for a warm welcome, a quiet, comfortable place to relax, and a fabulous breakfast, then look no more! The Benefield House has this and more. Owners, Donna and Frank Lang, are gracious hosts whose priority is their guests. The rooms are beautiful and tastefully decorated.....like stepping back in time. You will not regret choosing The Benefield House.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mary M
Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

My husband and I have been to quite a few B & Bs during our marriage, but Benefield is the experience you should have when visiting a B & B. Donna was the ultimate hostess. She loves her house and her guests and it shows in everything that she does. From all of the little touches, to the beautiful decor, the homely atmosphere, the loving and trully caring nature, you feel at home away from home. The food was wonderful and the presentation of the meal was lovely. Nothing was left undone. Youeven get a hug when you leave! We will definitely be back to visit. Karen and Ronnie Vance

Room Tip: We were in the bluebird room, but all of the rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karen V
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Once again, we stayed at the Benefield House this past Friday night for our anniversary. This is our fifth stay and we are never disappointed. The house is quiet, clean, comfortable and beautiful. The proprietor, Donna is a wonderful hostess and great cook. We recommend the Benefield House wholeheartedly!

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joetfan
DonnaLang, Owner at Benefield House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
Thank you ever so much for your kind words and your effort to write the review. It means so much to me and other DO read them to make their decision on where to stay. I am so blessed and thrilled that you come HERE to celebrate such a special occassion. I am truly honored!! Thank you so much!! I am smiling!!!! :) Respectfully, Donna
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

My wife and I stayed 2 nights over the recent labor Day weekend. Now, before I go any further I must readily admit that I am not a big fan of B&B's but my wife loves them so.....(you husbands know what I mean..if mom ain't happy then you aren't happy...right?). Nevertheless we needed a quiet weekend & rest, so based upon the reviews here I booked us into the Cardinal Bed Chamber.. Okay...I am man enogh to admit when I am wrong. This B&B is a little bit of heaven in East Texas! Upon arrival, Donna met us at the front door with a smile as big as Texas...and her smile never disappeared during our entre stay. Both Donna and her husband, Frank, are two of the most wonderful & gracious people you could ever hope to meet much less being your hosts. And the breakfast....forget about it!!! I have been on a diet for 2 months but as soon as I saw what was placed before us at breakfast that 1st morning....the diet flew out the window. Oh, I might add, Donna is of Italian descent and truly loves to cook for folks...the food shows her love for cooking too. Our room, the Cardinal, was large, immaculately kept and the bed....crying out loud....I really cannot sleep comfortably/well whenever we travel....I assure you that I had absolutely no trouble sleeping here. It was so very quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable I was "out like a light" and never moved after my head hit the pillows. Yes, there are many B&B's in Jefferson, TX...but take it from a swasoned traveler...none of them could be as wonderful as The Benefield House. Do not select another....this is your home from the moment you arrive you are not treated as guests but members of Donna's & Frank's family....and yes, if for no other reason to visit with Donna & Frank again (and get a great night's sleep) we will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TennisNutt
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

I stayed here for 4 days with family and loved the experience! My folks have stayed here numerous times and wanted to share with me.
The victorian setting was authentic and charming. The bed and linens were soo comfortable.
I stayed in the hummingbird, a beautiful room with stained glass windows that open up to the main street.
The BEST part were the breakfasts! Donna (the hostess and proprietor) made a different and exquisite breakfast served promptly every morning. Coddled eggs, quiches and waffles with fruits, homemade jams-fabulous!!
Thank you Donna, I loved every minute of my stay in your beautiful home!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Liberty, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

The Benefield House continues to stay at the top of our B&B list. Donna and Frank are exceptional hosts, their home is immaculate while retaining it's orginal charm, and the breakfasts are unsurpassed. Donna loves what she is doing and it shows in her personality, attention to detail, cooking, and desire to please her guests. A commodity in short supply these days and much appreciated and enjoyed. We plan to return again later this year for another stay during the Holidays.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast
The Steamboat Inn
The Steamboat Inn
#10 of 27 in Jefferson

Been to Benefield House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!