“Great experience”

Benefield House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 February 2013

My wife and I haven't stayed much in B&Bs (can't remember the last time before this one), but if the Benefield House is representative of what to expect, we will certainly be doing this more. The home was beautiful, comfortable, and quaint, and Donna was an outstanding hostess and breakfast cook. We stayed in the Cardinal room downstairs and found it and the adjoining sitting room very comfortable. I even asked where I could buy for myself the plush yet ergonimic pillows!

There are newer reviews for Benefield House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I had to be in Jefferson on business, and I could not have found a lovelier place. At a friend's suggestion I chose the Benefield House and stayed in the Bluebird suite that is beautifully decorated. When I had difficulty accessing the internet, Frank and Donna went out of their way to meet my every need so that I was able to get my work done while enjoying a very relaxed environment. They are most gracious hosts. JS

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Benefield House the first weekend in December. This was our fourth visit to Jefferson and also to the Benefield House. We have scheduled another visit the first weekend in May and again in December. This is the best B&B we've ever stayed at and we have stayed in them in Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, as well as numerous places around Texas. You won't find a B&B any better, cleaner or friendlier. Frank and Donna are some of the best people I've ever met. Donna is a great cook as we can attest by the wonderful breakfast that she serves. If you plan on going to Jefferson or within the 25 to 50 mile range, you need to stay at the Benefield House. Mary and Bill

Room Tip: We usually stay in the Cardinal room downstairs when we travel by ourselves - when traveling with fr...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We stayed two nights at the Benefield House this week. We couldn't have asked for nicer, more comfortable accommodations. Donna is an excellent Christian hostess as well as an excellent cook. This home is beautiful, homey, and a wonderful restful atmosphere. Our experience has convinced us how much more enjoyable a B&B is than a motel/hotel. We felt quite at home, and whenever we are in Jefferson again, the Benefield will definitely be our choice. Thank you, Donna, for an exceptional visit. We look forward to coming again. Bob and Glenda

Reviewed 17 December 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Benefield House this past weekend. Donna was a wonderful hostess. She has thought of everything. Breakfast was very nice both mornings, and we met a very nice couple from Dallas that we sat and talked to a good hour after we were done eating, then added a sweet young couple to the table the next morning. Would definitley stay here again. Maybe I'l bring my daugher next time for a girls weekend.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cardinal Bedchamber. Very nice, downstairs, close to the coffee room.
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Our family decided to stay at this B&B for the Thanksgiving holiday. This was one of the best that I've stayed at!!!.....it its very clean, quiet, and very relaxing. Donna and Frank are the best hosts you can ask for!!......one of the few that offer a cooked breakfast from what I hear and boy can Donna cook a "mean" breakfast!!!......will definitely stay here again....

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Very nice overnight. This is a clean quiet beautifully appointed B&B. Donna your host is welcoming, gracious and genuinely concerned that every aspect of your stay is enjoyable! I would definitely stay at Benefield again, and highly recommend to friends. Excellent breakfast and amenities too!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank AAV8OR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
White Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast
The Steamboat Inn
The Steamboat Inn
#11 of 28 in Jefferson

Been to Benefield House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!