“Fantastic experience start to finish!”

Benefield House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic experience start to finish!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Beautiful original victorian home in a good location just a few blocks from town...easy walk. Cardinal room was huge and very well appointed with period furnishings. Breakfast was great and filling. Donna was a perfect host. Would definitly stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Marc H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Rockwall
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We chose the Benefield House for our anniversary "get-away" after seeing lots of positive reviews on trip advisor. That turned out to be a great decision...the house is beautiful, Donna is a gracious, kind, and easy-to-talk-to host that also created wonderful breakfasts for each day we were there! We truly had a model bed and breakfast experience! We really appreciated all the little-extras that were provided as well...snacks and drinks...recommendations for restaurants and things to see/do in Jefferson...and information in our rooms! The room was immaculate and welcoming in it's decor. We just had an outstanding trip and a big part of that was our experience at the Benefield House - thanks Donna!

1 Thank txjclark
Reviewed 1 May 2013

My wife and I stayed at Benefield House B&B last week. It was a great experience and Donna was awesome. The rooms were very nice and breakfast was excellent.
We would definitely recommend staying there

• Stayed April 2013
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and I spent our 25th Wedding Anniversary at this quaint victorian Bed & Breakfast in Jefferson, TX. The service was excellent and the food was absolutely delicious. The owner, Donna was very pleasant and agreed to spend time with us at our request.

Originally, my goal was for my wife and I to stay at the same Bed & Breakfast we did on our 1st anniversary but that residence is no longer a bed and breakfast. We were not disappointed though.

We will cherish this memory and will likely stay here again in the future.

Cypress, Texas
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My wife and I live in Houston; my sister-in-law & her husband live in Central Louisiana. This is the third year we have met in Jefferson in April for a little weekend get-away. Two years ago, we basically took the only B&B we could find and it was not satisfactory. Last year, we stayed at the Benefield House and were very pleased with the accommodations and service. This year, we went back to the Benefield House and didn't even bother to see what else was available. As we expected, we had a great visit. Donna and Frank are great hosts, the rooms are comfortable and charming, and Donna's breakfasts are simply outstanding. Donna's extra touches are everywhere and make this one of the very best B&Bs I have ever visited, anywhere! We are already planning next year's visit to Jefferson and the Benefield House.

Room Tip: Since I am 67, I have reached a point I don't like to climb stairs when I don't have to. We...
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Having driven through Jefferson on numerous occasions my wife and I decided to spend the night there on March 21st. Our expereince at the Benefield House was truly superior. The words "warm, hospitable,friendly, helpful, tasty, and beautiful " come to mind. We look forward to staying there again in the not too far distant future,

Room Tip: The Cardinal room is on the first floor and very spacious. Its also close to the complimentary "...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Haughton, Louisiana
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to finally go visit Jefferson Texas. We picked the Benefield House because of the great reviews. We were not disappointed. The house is beautiful, clean, and very well decorated. Donna is a wonderful host and the breakfasts she served were not only unique but delicious. You have plenty of privacy, but know in the event you might need something. She will be there. With a large selections of beverages stocked in the refrigerator, coffee, tea and assorted goodies. There are no worries if you wake up looking for a midnight snack. The bed was very comfortable and the house is very quiet. Location is great. You can walk a short distance to downtown or drive there in under a minute. We will be coming back.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast
The Steamboat Inn
The Steamboat Inn
#10 of 27 in Jefferson

Been to Benefield House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!