“Best B&B experience you could ask for!!”

Benefield House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Lorena, Texas
“Best B&B experience you could ask for!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Donna and Frank's beautiful home will leave you speechless. Their attention to detail is impeccable and you will find no finer breakfast fare, even at a 5 star restaurant! They are so eager and willing to please and are marvelous hosts. I stayed in the Cardinal Suite which was absolutely beautiful and had the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept in. Nothing like a good night's sleep at this lovely place to feel relaxed and refreshed! Look no further than Benefield House for your stay in Jefferson!

Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Jordan H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Was the most amazing B&B every ! Donna was the nicest every and her food was to die for and the room we had was just amazing:) Really made are Jefferson trip the best ! The best experience we 've every had and we have been to lots of B&Bs ! Thanks again Donna!:)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Jeffrey S
Springhill, Canada
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My girlfriends and I (Class of '63) spent a wonderful weekend at the Benefield. The owners, Frank and Donna, are amazing and hospitable! Beautiful rooms, delicious breakfast, and a lovely porch to enjoy our freshly brewed coffee; we could not have been any more pleased with our accommodations! She even brought us fresh baked cookies while we played cards!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Martha Christin... S
Azle, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I just spent one glorious night at the Benefield House Bed & Breakfast! From the minute you drive up you will fall in love with the enchanting exterior of the 1890's Victorian home with it's perfectly landscaped yard and gardens. The inside of the home is as equally beautiful and maintained to perfection. You are warmly greeted by Donna and given a tour of the home before you are shown to your room. We stayed in the Hummingbird Room which is decorated with such detail in mind....Donna thought of everything, you even have a Keurig in your room. The main town of Jefferson is just a 5 minute walk through the cute little neighborhood past so many amazing homes. In the morning Donna made us the most delicious breakfast and talked with us about the interesting history of the home. We had such a fun and relaxing time we absolutely cannot wait to go back!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 984Karen
Channelview, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was our 2nd time to stay at the Benifield. There are several B&B in Jefferson and I'm sure all are nice, but we can't imagine that any are cleaner, have better food or a more personable host than Benifield. Why go elsewhere. The breakfast are delicious and Donna is so open and easy to visit with. We're heading back this fall with friends in tow.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank karen h
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our stay at the Benefield House B&B was wonderful! This painted lady Victorian was exquisite. We stayed in the Hummingbird room and it was the largest room of any B&B we have stayed in! The breakfasts each morning exceeded our expectations, from the broiled grapefruit to the strawberry cream cheese filled French toast. We stayed three nights and after the first morning, we couldn't wait to see what was served for breakfast. Just wished other meals were served, if they were this good! We would recommend the Benefield House to anyone looking for a wonderful surprise in Jefferson.

Scott & Trisha

Room Tip: The Hummingbird room was quiet and is on the second floor. There are rooms downstairs as well.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trisha80
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I recently spent a much-needed get-away at Benefield House in Jefferson. From the moment I stepped into the beautiful Victorian house I felt that I was home. Hostess Donna greeted me at the door and graciously showed me around the house. I was delighted to see the Bluebird Bed Chamber in person. It is even more beautiful than it looked on the B&B's website. I didn't think that could be possible! I fell in love with room the moment I saw it online and was absolutely thrilled that it was available for booking the dates I wanted. The restful, peaceful room was the perfect place to unwind and shed some of the stress I was feeling. Breakfast was an experience of its own. Donna is an incredible cook, and I enjoyed the presentation as well as the taste of everything she served. At check-out as I thanked her for a wonderful stay I promised I would return. I've already booked my next stay in the Bluebird Bed Chamber and I'm counting the days until I head back to Jefferson.

Room Tip: The Bluebird Bed Chamber on the second floor is delightful with a tower ceiling decorated with a mur...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast
The Steamboat Inn
The Steamboat Inn
#10 of 27 in Jefferson

Been to Benefield House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!