“Mother/Daughter Visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jefferson
Old Mulberry Inn and Cottages
Ranked #5 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My daughter and I visited Jefferson. She had never visited Jefferson before. We loved our stay at this B&B. We booked the French Connection room. It was wonderful - located right off the porch. The owner was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: Our room had a private rear entrance right off the porch.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is our favorite place to stay when going to Jefferson. We book it a year out to assure we are close to town but away from the trains that run right thru town at some of the other B&B’s. Owners make us feel welcome, and the food is great!

Room Tip: Room off the back porch is great, plus some of us stay in the cottages. cant go wrong.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is a little delayed, but wanted to let you know I gave this B & B another chance as I do love the cottages... The cottage was very nice, very clean and comfortable. The owner made more effort on this trip and was very hospitable and nice. We brought another couple with us who stayed in another nearby cottage, and they seemed to enjoy it as well. My only complaints on this round continue to be the trains (but again, there is nothing they can do about that) and the breakfast is to early. People staying at a B & B usually like to sleep in a tad in the morning.. but other than that it was very pleasant. Christmas time is a great time to go as the whole town is decorated and beautiful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank HuskerWife
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We recently made a trip to Jefferson and stayed at the Old Mulberry Inn, What a wonderful surprise when we entered the house. The house is so beautiful much more impressive than one would think when first driving up. We booked the California Dream'n room and it is just as gorgeous as it had looked on line which is not always the case. We were greeted and offered wine and snacks and shown the dining room where we had a wonderful breakfast the following 2 days. We would have preferred a 9:00 o'clock sitting but haven't missed many meals so we made sure we made the appointed time of 830. It was worth the effort both mornings a great meal including dessert. I think our favorite part of the house was the back porch and swing. We closed out both days in the swing petting a tailless resident cat. The Inn keepers are just hands on enough for us we like a little bit of attention on too much so this was just perfect for us. My husband did say he would have like some fresh baked cookies but we still give the Old
Mulberry Inn a giant thumbs up and highly recommend it. Oh almost forgot magnificent bed linens and I am a linen snob.

Room Tip: loved California Dream'n but all were good
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tellersdogs
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful mid-week visit with friends at this beautiful bed and breakfast. All rooms were lovely and the owner was very accommodating. There was complimentary coffee, water and wine in the common area when we arrived. The beds were very comfortable and everything was super clean. My favorite part was the huge porch in back, where we enjoyed looking out over the lawn and listening to the birds. There were only a couple of very slight negatives. Most of the time, B&B's have top of the line toiletries and theirs were not. The breakfast was tasty, but very ordinary. Otherwise, this was a very, very enjoyable place to stay and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: My opinion - the best room was California Dreamin'. All have claw-foot bathtubs, except English...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2011

My husband and I have stayed at Old Mulberry Inn 3 times and have enjoyed each stay so much. We have been there at different times of the year and each time was most enjoyable. The Inn is so comfortable and inviting to just hang around either inside by the fireplace, the swing on the porch or out by the flower beds. We always look forward to breakfast. The food is great. We have slept in 2 different rooms and have gotten a good nights rest each time. Both Teresa and Annette have been very friendly and very helpful when we inquired about things to do in Jefferson. We are looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Happygadabouts
Reviewed 18 March 2011

From the moment I entered the Inn I knew it would be a good experience. The first thing I noticed was the inviting aroma of the inn......a smell of fresh linens and something wonderful baking in the oven! I was greated by Teresa and made to feel very welcome. My room was immaculate....the bed so comfortable and smelled so fresh! Breakfast was wonderful! Annette is an amazing cook and I loved her special recipes. Both innkeepers were very helpful in letting me know restaurants to eat at and things to do in the area. I enjoyed walking in the beautiful gardens that surround the inn. I haven't enjoyed a stay anywhere as much as I enjoyed staying at the Old Mulberry Inn. I do plan to vacation there again!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends