“"Unexpected excellence"”
Review of Inn of Jefferson

Inn of Jefferson
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Jefferson
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Earlier this month March 2014. I stayed at the Inn of Jefferson Jefferson Texas very pleasant experience. I had been driving all day I was so tired but the staff was very helpful. They're room was clean and the breakfast had many variety of items. Just request a room in the back because of the railroad track is close by. It's a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Priyaapatell

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I will preface this by saying that we did not stay at this hotel, and I can not attest to what the rooms were like. But I wanted to leave a note on the lovely staff at this hotel.

I was in Jefferson recently shooting some videos for something, and I needed to upload them. The WiFi at McDonald's was awful, so we pulled into this Inn as it's right down the street. We offered to pay for WiFi, but after explaining our situation and that we were in a time crunch, the woman running the desk let us use it and sit in the lobby to take care of what we needed to take care of.

The lobby and breakfast did appear very clean. However I am mostly here to thank and rate the staff. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexes S
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Made a reservation for 2 rooms on January 14th 2014 for a March 1st stay. I made the reservations here because at the time I needed to be flexible on the number of nights since the B&B's in the area require 2 night minimums. I was contacted 2 days prior to our arrival that because I changed my reservation from 2 nights to 1 night that the owner (whom I spoke to) required a 2 night minimm stay. I was not even given the option to keep the other night. Room was already given away. There is no mention anywhere during the booking process that a 2 night minimum was required. I find this to be a very bad business practice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank 612Disgusted
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great place to stay! Not only was the price cheap but it is right off the road going into Jefferson, our room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. "Thumbs Up"! Try it, you will see for yourself. Very friendly, we really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Bottom room & in the back, it has less sun...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This was our first experience here. Honestly, we were not disappointed. True hospitality and a wonderful atmosphere. Room was beautifully decorated. Breakfast was heavenly!!! Will definitely make this a place to visit often!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mohammed M
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Me and my wife stayed here one night, price were decent and staff was friendly and nice. We got everything we needed in our room, including microwave, HD flat TV, refrigerator, AC/Heat, nice comfortable bed and sofa..Room service was better than what we been experiencing in last few motels in other towns. we did experience train horn sound but its a small town and major train goes by all night along. You hear them all over the town. .. Motel also provide hot breakfast in the weekends and cold in weekdays .. There was also a small pool beside the motel and a walking within Good Mexican Restaurant . McDonald , subway, Dairy Queen are located across the street .

Room Tip: ''Rooms are clean and smell fresh. kings size rooms are cheaper than others'' '...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonia G
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The exterior and lobby look ok, but the rooms are old and very dated. However, it is a low price, $52. per night. The door appeared to have been broken into before and the safety lock was broken off. The ac unit was loud and you could hear the trains . The old fiberglass tub/shower was stained and the carpet worn and dirty looking. The room had that old musty smell.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Eagle0127
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
#1 of 28 in Jefferson
Chez Lafayette
Chez Lafayette
#14 of 28 in Jefferson

Been to Inn of Jefferson? Share your experiences!