“Staff is EXCELLENT”

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Katy
Katy, Texas
“Staff is EXCELLENT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2011

I stayed here March 25, 26 and 27th of 2011. The Staff was wonderful, the room was excellent. I will stay there again. I don't know what everyone else is talking about, but, I have a very pleasent experience.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank TDHobbs
nick P, Owner at Motel 6 Houston - Katy, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
thanks....

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2011

This is your average hotel with a nice staff and friendly service and decent rooms. I had to stay here because the friends that I was traveling did not want to spend money on a hotel in Houston (expensive) and the other hotels were quite expensive as well so we ended up staying here. The rooms could use some renovation but overall, they were decent. The one great thing that I loved about the hotel was the cleanliness of the linens and sheets! Almost all other lower priced hotels that I have stayed in always had a weird scent coming from the sheets but Motel 6's sheets always smelled clean. I think in general that made the whole room smell cleaner too. I loved the staff because they were really nice. No breakfast but that's already stated and not expected because of the cheap price. Overall it was a decent stay but if my friends would've wanted to spend more money, I would have chosen a higher priced hotel. For the price though, it is definitely a good stay because of the nice staff and clean linens! :)

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank JXN_Blues
nick P, Owner at Motel 6 Houston - Katy, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
hopefully we passed your expectation, we are hear for the guests pleasure n comfort
LaCoste
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2010

-Very nice new clean hotel.
-We stayed in a suite; Beds very comfortable.
BUT
Awoken at 4:00am by Houston Police, many FORD vehicles broke into. Stereo system and other items stolen. Parked in front by the door.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank softballmom1966
nick P, Owner at Motel 6 Houston - Katy, responded to this review, 5 May 2013
really apreciate your comments and we are workug hard to better the wxperiance of our guest. we are planning on a major upgrade including new flat screen tv's n new beddings n wood floors.
Travellers also viewed these Katy hotels
Days Inn & Suites Katy
Palace Inn
Palace Inn
#19 of 20 in Katy
Hyatt Place Houston Katy
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Katy (Houston West)
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston/Katy

Been to Motel 6 Houston - Katy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Houston - Katy

Property: Motel 6 Houston - Katy
Address: 22105 Katy Fwy, I-10 & Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Katy
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Katy
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Houston - Katy 2*
I-10 west exit mason road exit #745 and use the popey's drive way to enter our property I-10 east exit mason road exit#745 stay on feeder road and you will see us on right hand side 2 blocks down ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Houston - Katy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Katy Holiday Inn