“Returned my Favorite Necklace after a week!”

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Katy
Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Returned my Favorite Necklace after a week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

My family and I were on our way back from orlando florida, trying to make good time back to Ruidoso NM we made it to Katy TX at about 12 midnight, they were quick in getting us 2 rooms close to each other, the rooms were beautiful very clean and comfortable. We were at breakfast at 6am for another for long day on the road. Finally we get back to Ruidoso and I noticed that I wasn't wearing my necklace. I searched my luggage the car and so on but still no necklace. Finally after a few days my mom calls the hotel and asks if they had found it and they responded no. Another day went by and we get a phone call from the hotel, one of the maids had found my necklace and they mailed it right to me. Overall great stay and thank you for whoever found my necklace!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
samprasla786, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad that we were able to find and return your necklace safe to you. I will share your compliments with my staff.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Katy Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
Gibson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We decided to take a trip to Texas at the very last minute. Best Western Katy Inn was very helpful with the reservations. Upon arrival, the hotel and its staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. This is where we will stay on future trips.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Lamonica G
Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments regarding your recent stay at our property. I will share your feedback with my staff.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

LaVernia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Was only there for a short time, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. In room internet was easy to access. Easy to get to from the highway. The breakfast was good. Definitely would stay there again, and/or recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Ginger C
Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling west on I-10 and picked this hotel in order to avoid the Houston rush hour traffic the next day. Our room was spacious, well decorated and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel was quiet at night and the staff were friendly and efficient. Best of all was the breakfast, which turned out to be the tastiest free hotel breakfast I've had on the road. There were hash brown potatoes, bacon, fruit, and even hot Danish. I felt quite refreshed and pampered when I left.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Frank N
samprasla786, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your great compliments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

This hotel absolutely shocked us when we arrived. It was far nicer than we expected for the wonderful price tag, and the room was absolutely spotless! Even the coffee maker was clean, and I have never found that to be true, even in "luxurious" hotels. When we entered our room, we were so pleasantly surprised. The room had a luxury look and feel to it. There were no odors, or perfume/cleaning smells, just nice, fresh air!! The beds were so comfortable, with several pillow options. The bathroom was spotless. Everything was wonderful. Even the breakfast the next morning was hot and tasty. What a welcome relief for us, on a long and tiring trip! We have to go through Houston about twice a year, and we will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Carol1064
samprasla786, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear guest,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon on your next trip through Houston.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Katy, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

As we were selling our house, we chose this hotel to use as our temporary home and it was great. It is close to lots of shopping and eateries, quiet and the staff was very attentive to our needs. The breakfast was great, also. Very comfortable beds. We kept extending our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brenda P
Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments and for choosing our property as your temporary home.

Napoleonville, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed here the night before tackling a drive on East I-10 through Houston and beyond. Front desk staff was great and offered two tickets for comp drinks at Antonia's Italian Restaurant across the street. We enjoyed a great dinner there and two FREE glasses of outstanding Riesling. Wow!

Very easy to get right back on I-10. I would stay here again. They go out of their way to welcome guests--room and bath very clean and comfy!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JudieKu
samprasla786, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments regarding your recent stay at our property. I will make sure to share your review with my staff. Also, I am glad to hear that you had a great dinner at Antonia's Italian Kitchen.