“Hotel Quality and Professional Staff”

Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Katy
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The staff is very professional and helpful. One of the lenses in my eyeglasses fell out and the front desk staff was very helpful in guiding me to a close location where I could get a quick fix until I returned home. We are also pleased with and use the little refrigerator and microwave in the room. These small appliances and Internet services are appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that the front desk staff was able to provide you with information to the nearest optometrist office.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon on your next trip to Texas.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had worked a 14 hour day and just wanted a great nights sleep - the room smelled so terrible it was difficult to go to sleep. In the morning, had to wait 10 minutes for the staff to refill the breakfast bar since "the first run" was out and they were making more to refill it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWKaty, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My family and I were on our way back from orlando florida, trying to make good time back to Ruidoso NM we made it to Katy TX at about 12 midnight, they were quick in getting us 2 rooms close to each other, the rooms were beautiful very clean and comfortable. We were at breakfast at 6am for another for long day on the road. Finally we get back to Ruidoso and I noticed that I wasn't wearing my necklace. I searched my luggage the car and so on but still no necklace. Finally after a few days my mom calls the hotel and asks if they had found it and they responded no. Another day went by and we get a phone call from the hotel, one of the maids had found my necklace and they mailed it right to me. Overall great stay and thank you for whoever found my necklace!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad that we were able to find and return your necklace safe to you. I will share your compliments with my staff.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We decided to take a trip to Texas at the very last minute. Best Western Katy Inn was very helpful with the reservations. Upon arrival, the hotel and its staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. This is where we will stay on future trips.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lamonica G

Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments regarding your recent stay at our property. I will share your feedback with my staff.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Was only there for a short time, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. In room internet was easy to access. Easy to get to from the highway. The breakfast was good. Definitely would stay there again, and/or recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ginger C

Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

My wife and I were traveling west on I-10 and picked this hotel in order to avoid the Houston rush hour traffic the next day. Our room was spacious, well decorated and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel was quiet at night and the staff were friendly and efficient. Best of all was the breakfast, which turned out to be the tastiest free hotel breakfast I've had on the road. There were hash brown potatoes, bacon, fruit, and even hot Danish. I felt quite refreshed and pampered when I left.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Frank N
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your great compliments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

This hotel absolutely shocked us when we arrived. It was far nicer than we expected for the wonderful price tag, and the room was absolutely spotless! Even the coffee maker was clean, and I have never found that to be true, even in "luxurious" hotels. When we entered our room, we were so pleasantly surprised. The room had a luxury look and feel to it. There were no odors, or perfume/cleaning smells, just nice, fresh air!! The beds were so comfortable, with several pillow options. The bathroom was spotless. Everything was wonderful. Even the breakfast the next morning was hot and tasty. What a welcome relief for us, on a long and tiring trip! We have to go through Houston about twice a year, and we will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol1064
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon on your next trip through Houston.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our brand.