“Best place in town for food and atmosphere!”

Antonia's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 591 Restaurants in Katy
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We eat at this restaurant often and have visited on different days. The food is consistently great. We love the staff and owner! Highly recommend for casual and fine dining!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are expecting your italian food experience to be like in New York city, than you will have to drive way in (20 miles) to Houston or fly to New York. But if you want well prepared food by a local restaurant owner, good service and easy location on the outskirts of Katy, then this place is your stop. Took my family of six and was provided with good service and meal selections for four kids and two adults. I did throw a curve ball off the menu when I requested angel hair pasta, grilled chicken, cherry tomato's, jalapenos in a light olive oil sauce. The waiter was happy to oblige my request and I enjoyed it thoroughly. My kids liked their spaghetti, lasagna and shrimp and pasta. The restaurant is conveniently located just off of I-10. Whether heading East or West, you can pull off, eat a good meal and be back on the road in a short amount of time.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Ate there 3/31. We loved everything about this place..!!

Restaurant was next to our hotel at the end of a strip mall with plenty of parking. We were greeted with a smile and seated immediately. The décor was quite pleasant for a mall eatery. Bread and a basil / oil dip was provided immediately. Our waiter was excellent. He offered a wine list, explained the day's specials and took our drink order while we reviewed their large and varied menu.

I tried a chicken picatta dish that included a salad and pasta side. It was fantastic. My wife had a pasta dish which she also said was excellent. We could see the kitchen from our seat and the chefs seemed very professional as they assembled our meal in what appeared to be a clean kitchen. Food was delivered in a reasonable time. Our waiter was unobtrusive yet very attentive, kept our drinks full and provided an additional basket of fresh bread (which we loved).

We felt the food was well above average, service excellent and value fairly priced. Can recommend this place to anyone...

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Good food. and a decent wine list. We walked in without reservations on a weeknight and we were seated immediately.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The food was poor quality and a very Americanised Interpretation of the classic Italian dishes. Very disappointing!
The service was really poor as we'll. Friendly though, just not observing of the customers and did not follow basic etiquette.