“Great place for breakfast and lunch!”

Snappys Cafe & Grill
Ranked #17 of 563 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Snappys for many a year.I enjoy seeing town people I know and reading the paper and shooting the breeze as I eat the breakfast special and have coffee.Lunch is always a hard decision for me as it is all so good.I can sit at the counter if I am dining alone.A great place close to my home where the locals go.

There are newer reviews for Snappys Cafe & Grill

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been eating breakfast at Snappy's for years. The food is about average for diner breakfasts, but the service is outstanding. This is one of those local diners where the waitresses have been around for quite some time and really care about the job they are doing. One word of caution. The restaurant allows smoking and since the layout is one large open room, if one person is smoking, everyone knows about it.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

The parking lot of Snappy's is full every day for a reason.
Nothing fancy or complicated.
Just an old-fashioned, small town diner with a smoking section.
Some people I have spoke to have complained about the smoke. They must have installed an efficient vent system recently because I did not experience that at all. Maybe I was lucky.
The menu is country cooking for breakfast and lunch only.

For a first time visitor, I suggest trying the biscuit option with a breakfast meal. I found them to be exceptional.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Food is old; coffee is old; floors are old; bathroom beyond old (& dirty); no spices; everything canned or frozen; and most disturbing...if you're a woman YOU 'RE treated like you have THE disease! Very sad place, customers, and food!

1  Thank waynegoat
Reviewed 23 October 2012

One of the last places you can still smoke inside, but well worth it, the is old Texas, you will see ladies with a coach bag and a cowboy with boots and spurs, the food is home cooked and good, they have a lunch buffet that fills the house, great food good deal in old Katy