“If you want to Dance the night away no matter your flavor..”
Review of Mo's Place

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mo's Place
Ranked #2 of 14 Nightlife in Katy
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If you want to Dance the night away no matter your flavor..”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I've gone to Mo's with a friend and her husband and had a great time...twice. So this place is a perfect place for a ladies night out, single guys on the prowl, and great date night for couples. The DJ plays all the popular dance #'s, and there was also a live country band. The staff is friendly, the crowd is fun.

4 Thank MissMinaMina

Katy, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Always a blast!”
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I have been frequenting Mo's Place for the better part of 10 years and its always been good times and good people. The bars are always easily accessible and the bartenders are generous with their alcohol so you always get yoru moneys worth. Recently Mo's went under renovation where they expanded and created a whole new dance floor and stage and added a new large bar area. I will say with this expansion came a new crowd and that took a long time to get used to. Before the expansion it was the same Katy people and same crowd but once it became larger, I've noticed that alot more people come in from Houston, especially with all the great artists that have recently been performing. I will say it has changed the atmosphere greatly. While for myself I don't frequent Mo's as often as I once did due to this change of pace and the high door charge ($7 weekends and between $15-$30 for shows), its still the place I'll head to to have a wild time though!

Visited November 2010