“Real good, real quick!”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #228 of 571 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I had not been to one of these restaurants before, as usual a bafflingly array of choice. I had a great Napa valley salad and my husband has a chilli dog. There is a choice of 124 cold drinks. Great atmosphere in the restaurant.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Very good food. Orders are usually processed pretty quickly. Design can make it get a bit noisy at times. But overall great place.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I always enjoy a good burger, and Fuddruckers never lets me down. I particularly like their fries, which are well done with perfect seasoning. My wife had a saurkraut burger which she thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommends.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Burgers are good as always, just a bit much to eat there for a family of four ($8 burger??). We ordered the sweet potato fries and they were undercooked/raw. Sent them back and were better, just no taste and still a little undercooked. We had milkshakes, which were great... Just the place had bugs flying around. We ended up with weird bugs flying into our shakes. The people there were GREAT replacing whatever was needed. Just wish we didn't have to do that. This was a last minute visit. We rarely ever go, just too expensive for what you get. I will say the soda machines were cool!

Reviewed 16 April 2012

get the 1 lbs burger. sweet potatoe fries wash it dwn w/ milk shake yum boy!