“Close your doors if you can not serve your guest in empty resturant”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #393 of 557 Restaurants in Katy
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Katy, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Close your doors if you can not serve your guest in empty resturant”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Lived in the neighborhood for 5 years and never visited until Sunday. I got there early while waiting for wife and grandson. Had a Shiner at the bar that was nasty, tasted like another type of beer with a lemon taste, never tasted a Shiner like this. Wife and grandson gets there and we go to get a table and the hostess wants our name for a waitlist, I look around the resturant and lots of table available. She said they were really short staffed? Offered for us to sit in the bar with a baby and did not even give us menus. We sat there for 5 minutes without service and left! What a disgrace to Katy Texas! There are resturants on every corner and I will not EVER go back to this one and will not recommend this place EVER, get your crap straight, I guess I now know why I never wanted to step in this place to begin with and found out why. Close your doors if you can not serve your guests!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank ArmSnapper

Oklahoma
“Good”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great service and food. The wait was a little long (about 30 minutes). There were 4 of us and when we got seated I saw that thyere were numerous empty 4 person boothes available. Waiter was excellent.

• Visited March 2012
Katy, TX
“Just love this place!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Okay, I LOVE Outback. They redesigned the inside and it looks so nice. Every time we go there we ask for Brian(the best waiter) and order the exact same Bloomin Onion and entree. It turns out perfect every time. Worth every penny.

Visited March 2012
houston
“nothing exceptional”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

good half a wedge salad and a decent steak. I eat at OB when I travel

Houston, Texas
“Quality casual steakhouse”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I have been coming here for years, it has been my son's favorite resturaunt since he needed a booster chair. He is in high school now and it is still his favorite.

I can remember when the house special was a 12 oz top sirloin with salad, bread, and baked potato for $9.99!.. Those days and those prices are of course long gone now but the same quality is still there. The "Outback special" as described above is $16.99 now but still a good value for the times.

They still have the same unique menu and although the prices are steeper, they are not unreasonable..and the portion sizes, taste, and quality of the steaks have not taken a back seat at all.

They have a great bar with several flat screens for sports viewing and friendly bartenders. A great place to go on any day of the week.

• Visited November 2011