“Looks like a dive”

Tres Casa Mexican Grill
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Looks like a dive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I probably would have passed this by (as I have so many times), but a friend brought me here for lunch. What a pleasant surprise! Good food and friendly service make it a winner.

Visited May 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“...IT'S JUST GETS BETTER EVRY WEEK......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

For over a year I felt I found the diamond in Keller. Outstanding food, attentive service and a real Mexican restaurant circus. In that year.... The patio has gotten better. The food better. A staff that has NEVER has had a crossed word... Yes I understand Spanish...Now... breakfast on weekends.....An incredible breakfast this past Saturday. Does not matter what it was it was perfect. Want something a bit deferent... If they can they will. I am having my daughters graduation dinner here. That is how good and value priced this restaurant is. Don't miss the Wedding Cake. Made fresh by the owners mother,,,,,, Breakfast, lunch, dinner or special event. You won't go wrong. THE #1 Mexican Restaurant in the Keller, Roanoke, Southlake area

• Visited April 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Meh...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

After reading the reviews of this place below, my wife and I decided to get food here one night for our family. There was nothing bad about it, there just was nothing we found to be good either. The food was the most bland mexican food we've ever eaten in our lives, and we've eaten a ton of mexican food. The salsa was suffice, but again very bland. The chicken tasted as though it was stewed with no seasoning, then rolled into the corresponding item (enchilada, quesadillas, and flautas in our case), with no seasoning. Needless to say, we were very disappointed and will not return. Nothing against the people running the place, but bland mexican food is not for us.

• Visited January 2014
Keller, Texas
“Great Fresh Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I love this place. It's a great, small, family owned and operated restaurant with fresh ingredients and awesome food. We eat here at least once a week and everyone we bring to eat here loves it as well. The queso is wonderful and the salsa is made right there in the kitchen.

• Visited August 2013
“Hands down the best Mexican food in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

We had seen the reviews and we finally got to eat at Tres Casas tonight. The restaurant is such a cute place, nothing fancy at all but that's what makes it so great. The food was amazing! I had the beef enchiladas and they were great, my husband had the steak and cheese enchilada and it was wonderful! Don't be discouraged by the small building, stop by and try it out you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013