“Nice Find!”

Cuisines: Thai
Bedford, TX
“Nice Find!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were feeling the "Dog Days of Summer" and with Texas temps over 100 degrees opted to try a new restaurant rather than grill outside. Glad we did as we found this new Thai restaurant.

The decor had those warm tones of Tuscan yellow, cool brown and warm rust red.
Tanya was our wait person and she was very pleasant, helpful and we had great service.

We had Egg Rolls for a starter and they were the best I have tasted - hot & crisp. I had the Basil Leaves with chicken and rice. They had referenced on a scale of 1-5 the Thai sauce normally is a # 2 and my food did have a 'kick' to it.

I noticed a balance of families and couples.
They allow a BYO which is nice (and we did).
I would return again.
~~ Great food, great service and great value!

• Visited August 2013

TX
“Love the drunken noodles”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We love Sea Siam. I love the drunken noodles so much that I have never ordered anything else. They have a wonderful lunch special that is priced well. Sometimes the wait for our food is a little long but it is always good.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Pad See Eew”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

All their dishes are pretty good but I love their Pad See Eew. The owners seem to know everyone that comes in and are friendly with everyone. I normally come by during lunch and their lunch specials are about $8 and served with a choice of coconut soup or chicken with veg, and a side of salad.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Always Great!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This is one of our regular spots and it never disappoints. Excellent service and very authentic food. Tucked away in a strip mall, this place is nevertheless always busy. Great take out too and good lunch deals. Try it if you are in the area, it's great.

• Visited June 2013
Trophy Club, Texas
“Sea Siam ... like sitting at the family table.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Sea Siam is my go to restaurant for great Thai food when in this corner of the DFW area. The owners of Sea Siam are great people and when you step into their restaurant it is like you are sitting down at the kitchen table. Totally family run, Sea Siam has been here in Keller for seven years now and continues to provide a memorable experience.

Some food recommendations when visiting Sea Siam include:

Coconut Chicken Soup - this is your traditional coconut soup with the delicious hint of lime, spices and lots of chicken and mushrooms. The soup is prepared perfectly and the pot is the way to go. The pot easily fed five people and a number of us got seconds.

Pad Kee Mow - I think that this is the best noodle dish that they have. This dish is made with the wide rice noodles, broccoli, and a delicious Thai flavored sauce. The flavor profile is amazing and the sauce if rich and flavorful. I usually choose chicken as my meat for this dish.

Garlic - For this dish you get to choose your meat and it is prepared with a delicious garlic sauce. This was a favorite of our group and there was nothing left on the plate when we were done. The garlic flavor is not overpowering, but really makes you meat tasty. I ordered the pork for this dish and we were very satisfied.

Green Curry - The green curry at Sea Siam is one of my favorites as well. Serve it with a little steamed rice and you are in for a real treat. The green curry has some spice in it, so you need to enjoy spicy food to enjoy this dish.

Fried Rice - I have been here many times and had ordered the fried rice. We got it today because we had a large group of people and I have to share with you that this is amazing fried rice. The flavor profile is totally Thai. I was always afraid that is was going to be too much like Chinese fried rice, but it is totally unique. We did a meat combination for this dish.

Pad Thai - A great classic version of Pad Thai. The noodles that we had today were a little thinner than I have seen used before, they were more like vermicelli noodles, but the flavor profile was right on. The sauce is slightly sour but is very tasty. One thing that seemed to be missing were the bean sprouts that I am used to having with my Pad Thai.

If you are looking to get some true Thai food come to Sea Siam. You will enjoy the food and it will be calling you back for more.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Steven Y

Been to Sea Siam? Share your experiences!