“Always great”

Sea Siam
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Suzy always remembers my order perfectly, but when I want something new she has great suggestions. Pad Kee Mo is my good to favorite. My wife like the panang curry.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This establishment has been around a long time. Only recently have we started eating here. Some of the most friendly people, best prices and really good Thai food ever. My wife and I have had Thai food all over. I cannot say enough about how good this place is. And you won't believe the prices! Fantastic!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times with our kids. The foood is excellent and obviously prepared fresh. There is not much ambience but the food makes up for that.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

The food is great and the people is very friendly. The best option is to get it and take it home! Unfortunately, delivery is not available as for now hopefully that'll change in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was highly recommended by coworkers. We were not disappointed.

Fresh food. Right sized portions for both the lunch and dinner combos. Friendly husband and wife duo.

If you like Asian, you will like Sea Siam. We will be back.