“El Salvadorean Food”

Puerta Vieja
Ranked #79 of 136 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Their seafood paella is very good and in my opinion, their best dish. Other dishes are decent. They also serve Salvadoran horchata which isn't as sweet as the Mexican version. They have the plato tipico which has plantains, yuca, pupusa and cream which is decent.

There are newer reviews for Puerta Vieja

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

My sister and I eat here frequently for lunch. We appreciate the tweaks to the dishes that make them more than standard TexMex. The dishes aren't strange, just more interesting. The ingredients are always fresh. The service is fast and friendly. Wish they didn't have those TVs but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Very good! Cozy little restaurant with dining outside! Great salsa! Fajitas special for lunch was an awesome deal! Will be back!

Been to Puerta Vieja? Share your experiences!