“Yummy food, fun place”

Funky Baja's Cantina
Ranked #57 of 137 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 20 March 2014

First time eating here, the fish tacos were awesome. My daughter has been numerous times and gets the brisket tacos, corn relish and soup. My husband thought the food was great also. We went on a Wednesday evening and busy but not too crowded, definitely going again.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

There's a reason it's so busy. I'm surprised there arent more reviews. Go on a tuesday for $2 tacos and cheap mexican beers.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We love this place! They have specials every day and they are good and different from the ordinary. That's what I like...some thing different and the prices are so reasonable. The yogurt shop nearby tops a great meal.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We love Funky Baja's. Great cheap tacos, and margaritas, and cute inside. Beware though...their margaritas are POTENT. It is a "premix" according to the bartender, and I am not sure what they are putting in them, but look out!! Start small. My husband can usually drink a handful of margaritas. At Funky Baja, if he has more than two, he is hammered...and he is a big dude. Trust me...they are good, but be careful, they are really strong, and you won't be able to drive if you even slightly over indulge. I suppose that is why the place is always packed. Lol.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I love this place so much. I have this craving for their burritos that I in turn put into a bowl. So freaking good! They have alot of different specials through the week and on holidays! Great place to sit and talk to locals. Very family friendly as well.