“Delicious”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Burtonsville, Maryland
“Delicious”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Authentic and great variety of Filipino dishes and desserts. Fast and friendly service. Reasonable prices. Plenty of parking. Highly recommended.

Frisco, Texas
“Filipino Food Newbies”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends last night to try Filipino food as the cuisine is pretty scarce in DFW. Our Filipino friend ordered the most popular dishes for us to try. I was expecting overpowering flavors like Thai food, but it was quite the opposite. The food refreshing & easy to eat for this first-timer. The halo halo was pretty awesome & I usually don't care for desserts!

All dishes came out HUGE so family style eating is recommended. And the tab at the end of the night didn't come close to breaking the bank.

The staff was extremely friendly but the food did take a little long to come out. We didn't mind though since we enjoyed the time to chat. It's a BYOB place so bring a bottle to relax & enjoy!

Fort Worth
“Keller's best secret”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place is amazing and deserves more customers than what it receives. The food is really good and the music and ambience makes you think you are in another country. This place really is good and people need to try it you really can not go wrong here.

• Visited June 2014
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

All of the stuff we tried was spectacular! The service was super quick too even though they had a mention on the menu that it would take about 20 min. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Denton, Texas
“Great place!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and I went here on a Saturday night and it was packed. The dinning room is really small so you feel a little cramped. The menu states items are cooked fresh and take about 20 min to reach the tables. With it being really busy our meal took even longer but it was worth the wait. I had the teriyaki beef and my wife had the Hawaii five o. The teriyaki sauce was to die for but some of my meat was not trimmed properly as some meat I couldn't chew. I didn't enjoy my wife's meal but she really like the mushrooms and shrimp in it. The plate presentation was really nice and besides my above comments it was really good. The only other criticism I had was one of the employees had her kids running around the restaurant which was unprofessional and annoying.

• Visited February 2014