“Amadeus Kemah ”

Amadeus Italian Restaurant and Piano Bar
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Excellent service and fantastic food. We tried the lamb, crab cakes, sea bass, mussels, seasoned bread-all were excellent and full portions. entertaining music and also a dance floor-
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love trying out new places. We tried this place based on good reviews from this app as it has so often been spot on HOWEVER this place is definitely not what we were led to believe. The bartender, while mixing our drinks well, was also especially RUDE. She listened in on our conversation and made rude remarks and comments in our direction. For our appetizer we ordered escargot. We could not recognize what was served. My husband ordered a steak which was tough and stringy. I would categorize this place as a great wine bar with above average food but the prices are on par with a 5 star restaurant.

1  Thank Rebecca W

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Matt was very attentive to our needs and he did that with all the clients which made us feel we were really taken care of, great waiting staff and always with a smile at all times, you get royalty treatment here, recommended.

1  Thank bryanmantezoni
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I used to love this place, but on a 90-degree day, why would you want to walk into a hot restaurant?
Plus...
Waitress was slow and inattentive, salad was limp, and entrees were worse. This was our last visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

My favorite food period. I don't know what Matt does but I just love the flavors. Nothing is overspiced... everything is so fresh. The shrimp are huge. The rice... oh I could just go on and on...
In the evening he offers a variety of music. It's a great safe place where older people can go and feel comfortable. People and staff are very friendly.
One of my favorites!!!

1  Thank flowerkatj
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Food was Amazing! The meatballs tasted just like my Grandmother's. Not disappointed w any choices made. Highly recommended if you LoVe Italian food.