“Just because”

Amadeus Italian Restaurant and Piano Bar
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Excellent service and fantastic food. We tried the lamb, crab cakes, sea bass, mussels, seasoned bread-all were excellent and full portions. entertaining music and also a dance floor-
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

A quirky mix of patrons and serving staff. Our party a fabulous time. We listened to some old tunes, sang along, and danced til our hearts were content. Would I go back again? Hell yeah. In fact, we did go twice in a row. Loved it!!! We didn't eat. But the food looked great. We drank and were merry.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Not only does this place offer awesome italian food, but its a cool little corner piano bar as well. Nightly specials offered here on the menu. They have some of the best spaghetti and meatballs I`ve ever tasted. I`m not an italian food connoisseur by any means, but my friends and family will tell you the same thing. And after youre finished eating, kick back and enjoy some after dinner cocktails, and maybe dance off some of those calories. This is not your 20 something boom boom rowdy house. This is a quiet little place with a guy piano/organ singing most of your favorites from sometime back. Great place to take a date, or your wife and family. No smoking inside but nice little area outside with table and chairs. Bathrooms are nice enough. Enjoy! Parking... do it yourself or Valet.

1  Thank Johnny L
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love trying out new places. We tried this place based on good reviews from this app as it has so often been spot on HOWEVER this place is definitely not what we were led to believe. The bartender, while mixing our drinks well, was also especially RUDE. She listened in on our conversation and made rude remarks and comments in our direction. For our appetizer we ordered escargot. We could not recognize what was served. My husband ordered a steak which was tough and stringy. I would categorize this place as a great wine bar with above average food but the prices are on par with a 5 star restaurant.

1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Matt was very attentive to our needs and he did that with all the clients which made us feel we were really taken care of, great waiting staff and always with a smile at all times, you get royalty treatment here, recommended.

1  Thank bryanmantezoni
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I used to love this place, but on a 90-degree day, why would you want to walk into a hot restaurant?
Plus...
Waitress was slow and inattentive, salad was limp, and entrees were worse. This was our last visit.