Kemah RV Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kemah
See available hotels
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We rented the large cabin for a 1 week family vacation in the middle of June 2013. We arrive right as the office was closing. We checked in and went to our cabin. There were dirty dishes in the sink, the coffee pot still had coffee in it, which was covered in mold. There was a bag of what I believe to be the food left by the previous guest in the fridge. No toilet paper. The pool was green, the 2 ponds were completely dry. We are still uncertain as to if the sheets were clean or dirty, since the bed wasn't made, the sheets were not folded and the comforter was balled up on the floor. We were unable to do anything about it, since the office was closed. So we were forced to stay the night. Though we promptly checked out the following morning, with a full refund!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank mindy76131
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We stopped at this park on the way from Galveston. The person in charge had no idea if any sites were available she had to drive around to check even though they had a computer progam. Some people were just pulling in and marking the site with a lawn chair without registering.Lots of long term oil workers staying there and one person that was there told us since the new owners took over it wasn;t be kept up. The sites did not look like the pictures on the website.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carol W
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I stay here often. Kemah is overpriced,so for the money it is a great deal. Beautiful property. Not sure about complaints on this site. I always take my son. He loves it. He's two years old. He plays all over the park. The people who live there full time love kids. I live in Houston and have many options of places to stay. I often choose this park. There are some cheaper and there are some fancier. I often choose this one. It's not on the beach. It is very close though. There is a Galveston county park around the corner with water access. I explore san leon when I'm there as well. Super cool fishing community. Very down to earth. Please don't go to this park if you need to have your grapes peeled for you. I don't wish to camp by you, and you won't be satisfied with your stay.......the spots are small f you tow a giant behemoth trailer. My popup is probably smaller than most of your slideouts. I have plenty of space. Don't bring your bloated house on wheels and you'll have some elbow room. It is for camping anyway.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This campground advertised their amenities falsely and disappointed my family terribly. We wanted a family Thanksgiving trip in the outdoors where the kids could fish and swim. They advertised 2 stocked fishing ponds and a heated pool. When we arrived the pool was cold and the ponds were dried up.
We understand that situations happen, but we would have like to have been informed in advance. We did specifically tell the office when we called for reservations that out kids were looking forward to swimming and fishing! They did not mention a thing.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Dena F
Reviewed 23 September 2010

We lived in Kemah Rv Resort for 3 years and all of a sudden we get a letter saying they don't EXCEPT children over AGE 5 starting Sept 1st 2010. When you enter Kemah Rv Resort online and it says they Don't EXCEPT children under 5 So Which Is It? Did we get lied to and had to move for nothing. Kemah Rv you need to know your own information on your park before you inter it into the computer. Unless your making up stories. If you have Children I wouldn't recommend this park to Anyone.

• Stayed: June 2010