“Service by the family owned business Was Very Rude!!! And prices were too High for the Hotel !!!”
Review of Days Inn Kenedy

Days Inn Kenedy
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Kenedy
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The young lady who took care of me had a very bad accent. Very!!!! Hard to understand her. It wasn't but 2 seconds after I started filling out the guest card she was then asking me for my credit card repeatedly and I told her I would give to her when I was done. Then she replies I need your credit card. Never was polite at all not even how is you day going?? I stayed there 3 days and my room was not cleaned after my first stay there. Had to call the office and they sent someone at 10 pm to clean my room. Wow. I stayed on the old side of the hotel and was not too impressed at all. Left after my 1st night to another hotel that was much nicer in service and very pleasant to the eyes.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Sommer22

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed there, it was prefect for work.
The staff was the nicest. I have stayed many places in Kenedy abs I found this to be a very nice family environment.
I will continue to stay at the days Inn kenedy, tx
They really care about the guests.

Thanks guys
Zia

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Shreveport, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We may be spoiled by some newer hotels, but wouldn't take my family here. Stayed on a recent business trip out of necessity as all other nicer places were booked. If it can be helped, will not stay again simply because the price far exceeds the amenities. The staff does not speak very good English, if that is your primary language, which makes it difficult to communicate anything out of the ordinary.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Kenedy hotels

Anton, TX
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The prices are to high the rooms in to bad of shape. I got a room that the sink faucet came off, there was writting on the back of the bathroom door, the main door was hard to close due to a loose screw and the toilet leaked so you heared the leaking water all night. The price was $110 not including tax. With that price they could afford to fix the place up some. We were given a new room which was better but for the price still not that great. Could not get internet in that room.

Room Tip: There is not a good room. Go to differnt County do to oil riggers