“Quality value expected for budget”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Kerrville

Days Inn Kerrville
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Dallas, Texas
“Quality value expected for budget”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a value priced room from which to tourist Fredericksburg and enchanted rock. I thought it was good as expected for a $69 room. They had all the basics: coffee maker, frig, microwave, and TV. Decent bathroom/shower. Reasonably clean and comfortable and quiet, you couldn't hear highway traffic. All in all good for the savings price.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Hello Miss cherlyn_burton,

I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your positive feedback for our hotel and for taking note of the amenities we provided to make your stay convenient. Please know that we are committed to providing our guests quality services and accommodation for giving us your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Overall my family members and I enjoyed the location of the Days Inn. The hills are awesome. What a view!! Not far at all from our family who live there in Kerrville. Thanks 4 the hospitality. We will be back!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Hello Mr. Wayne,

Thank you for your positive feedback for our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay as well as the view in our location. We appreciate your time in sharing your recent experience and taking note of our customer service. We hope to see you and your family again soon.
Post Falls
Reviewed 7 June 2014

After staying a many (Wyndham) hotels on our Southwest roadtrip...we found this one to be the best! Clean, updated, reasonably priced, and convenient. No accomodations compared in others along the way.

Room Tip: Handicapped, pet friendly accomodations were excellent. Later, found we had to ask specifics, even...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Hello Idahoans2,

Thank you very much for your truly humbling review for our hotel. Please know that we find pleasure in knowing we have successfully provided accommodation to our guests. Your feedback completes our business and gives us motivation to stay on top of our goal. I hope you will come stay with us again soon.
Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband left his over night bag in the bathroom when we checked out. When we got back to Austin, we called and offered to drive back down and get it. (It is about an hour away.) The person on the phone assured us that was not necessary, they would mail it to us and charge our credit card. A week went by and no bag. We called again and were assure it would be mailed soon. I sent two e-mails to the motel and finally one to the corporate office. No bag was delivered but the owner called and said the bag would be FedEx-ed to us at their expense. It has been a week and the bag is still not here. The motel is old but clean but the management does not know how to provide good customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Kerrville hotels

Houston
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was quite pleased with the room. In fact, best handicapped access I have experienced. Walk in shower, enough room in bathroom for walker and low bed making it easier to get onto. Only problem was the entry, going from smooth surface to carpet the walker would get hung up, but that was minor snag. Office person was very polite and helpful and room was clean. Was a little discouraged on second night when I had to park quite a distance from my room because a car with no handicapped sticker or license plate was in the handicapped spot. It was very difficult to push my walker and pull my suitcase up the slant of the parking lot. But I will stay there again when I need a place to stay in Kerrville.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Hello Miss Barbara M,

Thank you for giving us the chance to provide you accommodation. I apologize though that the staff on duty have overlooked the parking area for our guests with special needs. I will accelerate this matter so that your experience will be avoided in the future. Please know that our goal is to provide you convenience during your stay. Allow us to better accommodate you on your next stay, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you need assistance. We hope to see you again soon.
Minneapolis
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was over-charged for the room by almost $20 per day according to my reservation but she would not make the adjustment. So, we had to cut our stay a day short.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Kerrville, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Hello Mr. Richard B.,

I sincerely apologize for any misrepresentation of rates online an on actual charges in our hotel during check in. I will accelerate this matter to address accordingly and coordinate prices to avoid confusion. Allow us to shed light, address the matter accordingly, please let us know exactly when you stayed with us and the room number you were accommodated. We wish to let you know that we take guests concerns accordingly and willing to take the extra mile to ensure your stay is convenient and comfortable. We hope to hear from you soon.