“Hampton's staff made my trip a very pleasant experience!”

Hampton Inn Kerrville
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Reviewed 3 May 2012

When my husband and I stay at hotels my two main priorities are cleanliness and the staff. Nothing can send electricity up my spine like an employee who lets everyone know that they could care less about their job or the customers they come in contact with. That being said ...Kerrville's Hampton Inn has some of the friendliest and most professional employees of any hotel I have ever stayed at!
During my week-long stay I noticed the following: The entire property was very well maintained and extremely clean. If I had not known better, I would have thought this was a new facility. The beds and bedding were very comfy. The bathroom was well thought-out with lots of counter space and a large shelf for personal items below. The room was nicely appointed. The parking lot was well lit. Housekeeping could not have been better. The breakfast area was well-serviced and organized. There were even convenient "to-go" breakfast bags at the front desk which came in handy the morning I headed back home. Each employee at the front desk could not have been more pleasant and helpful. What a great team!
The Hampton Inn in Kerrville has definitely gotten it right! Thank you for helping make my trip to visit my son and his family a great experience!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 March 2012

paid $85 per night and the room and entire motel were immaculate! We ended up staying a total of 3 nights we were so impressed. Room was perfect and SO CLEAN. Front desk staff and breakfast staff were so friendly and helpful.Great location to head up to Ingram and Hunt or go east to Fredericksburg(cheaper than F'burg too); right off I-10 as well.

We will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: top floor is quieter
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I recently stayed at this property and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The check-in process, the room and breakfast was great. The shower was especially nice...hot water and good pressure. The property was neat and clean. The staff was helpful with directions and they were just pleasant to visit with. I am ready to return in th fall.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The Hampton was as good as any we've stayed in (and we've stayed in plenty) and the price was more than reasonable for the location and the season. The front desk service was extremely efficient, the breakfast good and the rooms were very clean. This hotel is either very new or has been completely redone as it is spotless. We absolutely will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We rolled into the Hampton Inn in Kerrville, TX close to midnight and was able to check in quickly. Our room was ready for us and I was pleasantly surprised that the room was clean and and very tidy. The only reason I didn't give this place a 5 is because the pillows were too soft - they look extremely fluffy, but once you rest your head on them, they go pretty flat. It was also unfortunate that we weren't able to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but I'm sure it was good. Despite this, I would still stay here again and would recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway, on the top floor, away from the elevator.
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Warning - this is a heartless hotel. I had an emergency where one of my animals was hurt - I went online to cancel this reservation the day prior and thought I had executed properly. I was not as thorough as I normally would have been so it appears I did not receive a confirmation that the 2 rooms I reserved were cancelled.

My card was charged and when I called Hampton in Kerrville to explain my situation they said they would not refund.

3  Thank dawnsaustin
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Hampton's are pretty much all the same, so the evaluation is in the upkeep and execution. This one is just right. Clean, abundant towels and hot water, friendly staff, good breakfast, everything done perfectly. It's not a Four Seasons, but it is what it is as well as it could be.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple