When we were looking for a place to stay after a visit to Lost Maples State Natural Area, we checked out Boerne, & Fredreicksburg. Being the fall foliage season we didn't find anything that we felt was reasonable and had availability. We then checked out Kerrville. There were numerous choices at very affordable rates especially using our AARP discount. This is a very nice property which appears to have had some updating recently.
Overall, a great stay, we would stay here again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Texas Hill Country, the Hampton Inn Kerrville is just a short drive from San Antonio, located off I-10. Relax and recharge in a comfy guest room with free high-speed internet access, and wake up with a delicious free hot breakfast. Located near a variety of businesses, the hotel offers a professional function room that holds up to 80 guests. Lounge in the soothing whirlpool, unwind in the sauna or plunge into the outdoor pool. Re-energize with a workout in the modern fitness center or refresh with tea or coffee in the cozy lobby 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Kerrville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kerrville Hotel Kerrville
- Kerrville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Kerrville Texas