“This is educational and if you life James Avery must see”

James Avery Craftsman
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Kerrville
Dallas, Texas
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“This is educational and if you life James Avery must see”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The older kids enjoyed as well as my wife. The jewelry is simple and elegant. My wife has always enjoyed James Avery so we figured why not give it a chance. You get to watch craftsman work, which kept the older kids busy and my wife got to admire the jewelry

Visited March 2013
2 Thank jhhraw

Fort Worth, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Growing and interesting”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We went to the James Avery facility to look for a piece for my wife. The facility has grown so much since our last visit. The craftsman area is so educational and fun, seeing the artisans work imaking the beautiful pieces sold in the store. A fun place to visit.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Extroop
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“If you're a James Avery fan you must go”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is the flagship store and they have a great selection. My wife and I purchased my wedding band there. Great service and affordable, quality jewelry.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank CphtCRE
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great jewelry, great view!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

It is a family tradition to visit James Avery's main jewelry center when we visit Kerrville. The store is set in a beautiful hill country setting. There are many options to choose from in the jewelry showroom. I have fond memories of going to James Avery after attending summer camp in the Hill Country. Every year, James Avery would have specially made charms for campers. You will enjoy your visit to this beautiful store, and appreciate the beauty of the jewelry.

2 Thank Caroline W
Grand Prairie
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A pilgrimage”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Having worn James Avery jewelry for years, I couldn't visit Kerrville without seeing the company headquarters. There is a beautiful showroom overlooking a hilly, tree-lined creek, and they have a small museum with a video presentation of the history of the company. If you get there in time, you can also have a guided tour of the factory. Alas, we got there too late for a tour. As with the jewelry, the museum and video presentation are a testimony to the company's creativity and integrity.

Visited June 2012