“Lovely campus”

James Avery Craftsman
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Kerrville
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stopped on a Saturday evening, so the workshop was not being used. We saw deer as we drove in. We read everything in the workshop building and viewed the videos. James Avery was a remarkable man. His Christian faith shone through. We then walked to the retail shop. Prices are the same here as in every other shop and in the catalog. We enjoyed just looking at everything, but when we had questions, they were quickly and attentively answered.

1  Thank JoyceWR

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Stopped by on our way to Fredericksburg. I am a James Avery fan love their jewelry. I even purchased a piece a new charm. They have a video to watch as well as a room where you get to watch the craftsman work. We were the only ones there, we got to speak w Francisco who has been with James Avery for over 30 yrs. He was very informative! The grounds are spectacular!!

2  Thank BREZ6
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stoped by here on our way in. My boyfriend surprised me with a ring he brought here for me while we were there for my upcoming birthday. Its a great place to visit and see the craftsman working on the jewelry is a must see.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We dropped by knowing it was a quick tour. We saw deer and amazing campus. Video and small room to see craftsman is what I expected but the amazing campus blew us away.

1  Thank babymains
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The older kids enjoyed as well as my wife. The jewelry is simple and elegant. My wife has always enjoyed James Avery so we figured why not give it a chance. You get to watch craftsman work, which kept the older kids busy and my wife got to admire the jewelry

2  Thank jhhraw