“Another small place”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Another small place”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

You will need on star or you will drive right by. Very good BBQ served by the ounce. Nice and clean inside, but look past the outside that is located in auto garage parking lot.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank William B

Ingram, Texas
“The best BBQ in the world”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Cal Bobs smoke shack best BBQ in the country every thing is so great if you are passing through Kerrville or live in Kerrville please please try it you will keep coming back for more and did I say the prices very cheap sometimes I feel like I am robbing Cal Bobs!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
goatsville
“testing the prime rib”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

order by the ounce … get just the right amount

tender tasty and just different enough to be a real find

cole slaw and beans will make you think about some to go
@

1 Thank genius42
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Easy to drive past but hard to forget!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Don't miss this place if you get the chance. Been here a few times and have not been disappointed yet. Great food for sure. Like I said before easy to drive past but hard to forget.

Midlothian, Texas
“Don't Pass This Place Up!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Cal-Bob was in the back as I came in to place our to go order. Heard my wife and I have been trying to get there for BBQ for this whole year but just not in the area enough. Well we finally made it and what a pleasure. We eat BBQ all over the country and they have some of the best ribs and briquet we have eaten. And the big surprise is smoked red pepper soup. WOW! Not a soup guy but glad I bought extra to take home. Thanks for the service and wonderful food. We will be back.

• Visited November 2013