“Best BBQ in town”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best BBQ in town”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Tiny shack that makes great BBQ. And when they run out for the day, oh well. That makes it so fresh and so comfortable knowing it's fresh food. Order by te size and by the sides. Smoked chicken and brisket were the best. Couldn't have been friendlier. If I'm ever in town again, I'll be back.

• Visited February 2014

Kerrville, Texas
“Food poisoning”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

When we went we had heard many good things about Cal Bob's. We ordered our food and what we received was cold meat and cold beans! I also had a hair on my plate. Their dog was in the kitchen where the food was being made!

Never again!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Kit21kat09
Kinross, Mi
“Awesome meal!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place is not big, nor fancy, but the food is what is important! It's just minutes north of Kerrville's city limit.

• Visited March 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Real Pit BBQ in clean and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

While in Kerrville visiting our son and his family we enjoyed some excellent pit BBQ. We had ribs, brisket, pork and three sides to share as we passed dishes around the Table. We chose to sample the lean brisket over the marbled, good choice as the crust on the brisket added that extra you expect with good BBQ, the ribs were also delicious and the pork was moist and full of flavor. Sides were cilantro slaw, beans and smoked red pepper soup, all were flavored to accommodate the BBQ as were the BBQ staples of sliced onion and dill pickle.
Added bonus we got to visit with the owner and swapped stories of Central Texas, Hill Country and Dallas BBQ with added in tips of different cooking methods and their tastes.
A must return place, next trip to Kerrville.

Visited March 2014
Harper, Texas
“Brisket is excellent”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Finally got around to trying Cal-Bobs (take out this time) & the brisket was the best I've had since EZ Pickens in Harper closed. I look forward to trying everything else if I can just get past the brisket. ps, Cal-Bob is a vet like me & a heck of a nice guy. He donates 10% of his proceeds on Fri & Sat to Team Red White & Blue & that means a lot to my family.

• Visited March 2014