“My miracle”

The Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Kerrville
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Stand inside the 7' center chamber of the 77'7" tall, $2,000,000 Resurrection cross located on the 1930' mountain in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. "The Empty Cross" has been described as the most scripturally symbolic cross ever created. Experience God's presence, love, power, mercy, forgiveness and miracles as you read through the plaques affixed to the inside walls of the magnificent cross. The 77’ Kerrville Cross is the centerpiece of The Sculpture Prayer Garden still being developed as a gift to the community and to the Kingdom of God. The admission to experience this unique attraction is FREE. Hours open to the public: 6 AM to 12 Midnight; Open All Year!
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My miracle”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I went there very depressed since my daughter ran away a month ago, she is only 16 and was into drugs and prostitution. I prayed in the Garden and said "God please either bring my daughter back or take this ache inside my heart", my daughter came back a week after this visit, thank you Lord for this miracle

Visited July 2014
5 Thank AAdeB

Corning
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good place for quiet reflection.”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were staying across the highway at the Holiday Inn Express and could see the 70 foot cross from our room. Just before dark we decided to drive over and see what was there. The view from the top of the mountain is really nice and the huge cross is awesome. The park is not finished but there are several sculptures and the cross to see. There is also a prayer garden which is just a cleared hillside with trails and hundreds of rocks that people have written prayer requests and messages on. There are sharpies available on site and in this garden you are allowed to write your message on a rock and leave it by the trail. There is recorded music playing and visiting the area is a moving experience. If your heart is right you can feel the presence of God there. There were probably ten cars in the parking lot and everyone was quiet and reverent as they walked the trails. A nice place to spend 20 or 30 minutes.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Daniel M
Fort Worth, Texas
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very moving”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This place is NOT finished, however, what is complete is very moving. My 8 year old was very quite and at one point was almost in tears! There will be more as they raise the money, but the music and meditation areas make it worth the trip!

3 Thank Lisa B
Ingram, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow! How awesome”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place is truly awesome! The spirit and power of God is so strong, you can physically feel it! An incredible work or art - the Cross and the sculptures are beautiful. I feel like I am walking on Holy ground there. Take a picture there and see all the "angel orbs" - too cool. I also received the "glory dust". Don't know what it is but it's awe inspiring! Don't miss this garden!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Debbie M
Kerrville
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Our newest attraction”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This place is a work in progress but already it is worthy of excellent reviews. While not initially excited about a 77'7" cross on one of our hill, I have come to love it. One quick drive up the winding road to the top will show you why. The view from the top is excellent and of course the cross itself is an amazing piece of art. Regardless of your faith beliefs I think this is worth a visit. If you are a person of faith then the visit may even have some surprises in store for you. I would make it a priority to visit.

Visited January 2014