“Kerrville, Texas”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Kerrville, Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

Newer Hotel, great rooms with comfortable beds, the staff was wonderful! I know that you can bring your pets at this location, as a pet owner this is wonderful! The grounds are well kept! I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

The hotel was old and in need of complete renovation. Also it needed a thorough cleaning. Although the staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating.

We would not stay in this hotel again if it were in it's current condition.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Friendswood, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

The LKa Quinta in Kerrville is a very nice comfortable hotel. We have family in the area so we have stayed at nearly every hotel in the area. We chose the LQ because we have a 5 year old grandson that has wanted to swim all winter. Our home pool is still too cold so we used the pool both days we were there. The free breakfast had plenty of choices so we really enjoyed that. We really enjoyed the LQ in Kerrville.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Reggie B
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I checked in on a Wednesday and had a reservation through the following Monday. The first day I was there I noticed that some of the towels looked like they had be washed but were full of stains. I got the manager to have a look and I got an apology and some cleaner washcloths, but by Saturday I got the stained ones again. The excuses I got came down to "we're short staffed." On Friday I found myself locked out and had to go to the front desk to get my key card redone. I also noticed that the cleaning of the room was not up to par for other La Quintas. On Saturday I had a particularly bad day so when I came in at 6:30pm was very exhausted. Again I was locked out! After finally getting in I noticed that the room was clean but again not as good as I am used to, in fact the coffee pot had not been cleaned in two days and I had no replacement coffee for the next day. All I can add is that I was grateful I had wet-wipes with me because the phones looked like they hadn't be cleaned sine they were installed and so did the tv remote. The fridge had old food stuff in it and had the cups not been individually wrapped I would have gone out and bought my own. I will not be back clearly the Franchisee is not interested in what kind of impression his staff makes on the public. I would have expected some of the issues at the hotel across the street that advertises a room for under 40 dollars.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Traveling-Kathy
Kerrville, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

We spent three nights at this hotel recently and found it quite nice for the price. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable, and microwave and refrigerator in each room was useful.
There is an exercise room with a dozen pieces of equipment. The lobby is inviting and had a burning gas fire in the fireplace during our stay.
The continental breakfast is adequate but nothing drastic. Hard boiled eggs, toast and muffins, apples and oranges, cold cereals, oatmeal packets and assorted juices are on daily. A nice touch is the Texas-shaped waffle maker.
The business center is tiny and their internet access is very slow, but that would be the only criticism. Staff are friendly and accommodating and the location is within a half mile of at least six restaurants and a strip mall. It is right off the I-10 and about two miles from downtown.
Try it.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ncftx
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

My husband and I pulled into the La Quinta in Kerrville, TX, the first week of June, after a very long 3 week road trip. It was our last night before arriving home. We were exhausted, and really needed a place to collapse. This spot proved to be stellar.

As we pulled into the parking lot it appeared that the grounds were well maintained. Upon entering the building we found the lobby to be clean, and check-in was a breeze.

I had secured the room before our initial departure from home. I used La Quinta's on-line booking. The price we were quoted was very reasonable. We were rather impressed with the room we got for the amount of money we paid.

The room itself was spacious, and quite clean. The bed was very comfy...and needed! The rooms contain each a small fridge and microwave. Previous reviewers complained about the thin walls, and they probably are...but our neighbors must have been very quiet, as we were not disturbed at all.

The indoor pool seemed nice, but we were simply too tired to swim.

The evening we arrived we ran down the street to eat at the IHop. Perhaps it was an off night, but we left very dis-satisfied customers. We will not return. The following morning we met some friends at the local Crackle Barrel for breakfast. We had a very pleasant dining experience there. We will return! We did not think to look in the breakfast room at the hotel, but I imagine it is the typical continental breakfast. We will try it on our next stay.

In conclusion we were very satisfied with our stay. It was clean, comfy and cost effective. It was short, but certainly sweet. Our intention is to stay there again on our next hill country sleep over.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple