The stay is overall very nice - accomodation, office and cleaning staff, and breakfast. There is always room for improvement, like the pool, an unfriendly office staff, old AC. We stayed here once before in March 2014 and took a couple with us this time to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The weather was dryer and cooler than Houston. Near the hotel there is a great bbq restaurant, Buzzies, that we like a lot. Half hour to many wineries, art galleries, restaurants in Fredericksburg. We recommend Torre di Pietra (top the list with excellent music), Four Point, and Grape Creek wineries. Another 20 minutes drive to LBJ National Park with very good landscape and great biography and history on this president.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Sunday House Inn & Suites offers oversized rooms with a beautiful pool and courtyard area. Warm Hospitality is there to greet you every step of the way. Enjoy numerous attractions as well as the Guadalupe River. Your visit is just a click away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Sunday House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunday House Hotel Kerrville
- Best Western Kerrville
- Kerrville Best Western
- Best Western Sunday House Inn Kerrville, Texas