Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
US$117
US$84
US$74
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$101
Super 8 Kerrville TX(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$117
US$140
US$123
Best Western Sunday House Inn(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$102
BestWestern.com
US$62
Hotels.com
US$73
Trail's End Guest House(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Pool
All reviewsshaped poolsmall signcracker barrelfront deskhot tubbalcony overlookingthe hotel sitsstopping pointeasy chairhuge roomnice hotelthird floorcomfortable bedsceiling fanprayer gardenmini refrigeratorhighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had a large suite which was nice me and clean. The best part of this chain property is the large Texas shaped outdoor pool and separate spa. As usual the breakfast included is ample and quite tasty. This in is a bit difficult to find because of the small signage. Look for the Best WEstern which is just next door.

Room Tip: Second floor at the far end
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband & I were here in February 2014 on a business trip. He has stayed @ HIE hotels before; I have not. We have stayed at several hotels around Kerrville, & I must say, this one is in the top 2 for the size of the room & the wonderful breakfast buffet. We were in room 105. The room had 2 queens & a sitting area, 2 TVs, and many, many electrical outlets to charge electronics. Most of the outlets were part of the lamp base--no searching on hands & knees behind the bed for an unoccupied one! Front desk was efficient, maid service was very good. The entrance to the hotel is on Sidney Baker right next to the Bella Sera restaurant. Small sign, but easy to see if you're looking for it. We will stay here again! While you're here, go to CalBob's for barbecue (hole in the wall, BEST BBQ!). Rails is a lovely restaurant for dinner.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Our family stayed in this hotel for two nights during a weekend getaway. My husband is a Platinum member and we usually have great experiences in our stays with IHG hotels. Unfortunately this stay did not meet our expectations. First, our room (222), although marked as non-smoking smelled strongly of smoke. Second, housekeeping did a poor job, not even making our bed. our one year old son was crawling around the room on the morning of our check out when he grabbed something off the floor and started to bring it to his mouth. Off course I was there and promptly took the object out of his hand. It turned out to be a prescription pill that neither my husband nor I take. After a little internet research we identified the pill as Clonazepam, which is used to treat bipolar disorder, anxiety, etc. Thankfully our son did not swallow this pill, because if he had the results would surely have been tragic. Although the staff was friendly we will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Katlyn E
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Katlyn E,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We came here to visit relatives in the area. This was a great place to stay for our family of 4 adults. We booked two suites which are quite large. Everything was new from carpet to furniture and it was exceptionally clean. They had two flat screen televisions in the room with one situated in a separated area of the room with a desk and sofa. The room also had a mini fridge and coffee area. Our rooms with balcony overlooked the Texas shaped pool and highway. The double paned windows kept out all noise! The black-out drapes gave us a restful sleep. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was minimal but if you want a great breakfast, head to the Cracker Barrel in front of the property! The Blueberry pancakes are excellent as was everything else they serve. Maid service was very good and the room was kept very clean. Gas station is across the street. Although we didn't use the pool, jacuzzi, small gym or laundry, we did take a look and all were very clean and impressive. This place is an exceptional value for what you get. I would book her again when I return for another visit.

I only wish they had more comfortable beds. They were too hard and "springy" but not back breaking and silly me wished there was an off button on the Jacuzzi. It was raining and 40 degrees outside and winter time and it bothered me to see the hot steam rolling off the Jacuzzi while empty.

Room Tip: Try breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in front of the property. Hotel is situated back off the road and easy to pass without notice. Just know that it is behind the Cracker Barrel restaurant.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ihave2dogs
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed one night and wanted to enjoy the beautiful outdoor pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi and patio but it was too cold! So I admired it from my comfortable suite. Staff, especially Tabatha, were really helpful in finding some local things I needed (directions, bank, restaurants, laundry in the hotel, etc.). Hotel is a really nice one, and looks brand new. Great location just off the Interstate so it was very convenient and had a Cracker Barrel and gas station next door. Great breakfast. Laundry facility turned out to be on site too which was handy.

Room Tip: The ground floor suite with view of the pool was great for my needs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple