Spent two nights here as part of a road trip.
Location was good for central Kerville and the Folk Festival.
We first visited the USA forty years ago and this hotel was just like things were then.
Tiny room over stuffed with furniture. Poor lighting, uncomfortable beds.
Restaurant was awful as was the food. Plenty of it but lacking in any flavour. Breakfast was included but we skipped it the 2nd day as it was rubbish.
Staff seemed pleasant but not over helpful.
If you welcome nostalgia this is ideal but if you want 21st century lodging-avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel & Conference Center Kerrville, Texas