We have enjoyed Inn of the Hills in the past, but cannot recommend it to anyone. Our room needed updating and the shower curtain was moldy. Rooms close to ours had a big party going on until the wee hours and the noise was horrible. Calls to the front office went unheeded. The sign in front of resort advertised Seafood buffet on Friday night, but what you got was very poorly prepared frozen fried shrimp, stuffed crab and catfish in a PLASTIC basket. The food was cooked in very hot oil meaning the outside was burned while the inside was still raw. We could not eat the shrimp or crab. The waitress said it was due to a big crowd, but we saw many empty tables. Guess the locals know to eat at other places. The small pool was dirty - complete with plastic bags floating on the surface. I am very disappointed in the Inn of the Hills since it used to be a classy place - but now is just not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel & Conference Center Kerrville, Texas