We recently stayed at Inn of the Hills for one night. It is a vintage motor lodge, which reminded me of those long, Summer car vacations when I was a kid. I was able to book one of the rooms in the "casa," which is a detached structure in the middle of the courtyard next to the rock pool. The room was not large, but more than enough for two people for one night. The room must have been updated in the last 5 years or so, and had a small fridge.
There was a small seating area on the balcony overlooking the rock pool, which is nice, but the ash tray was full, which was a little off-putting. Not a big deal, ultimately. The waterfall at the rock pool provided a nice bubbling noise throughout the night.
The continental breakfast was a bit limited, but you receive a coupon for $4 off the full buffet breakfast, which makes the price about $6.
Overall I think that for a few nights this is a good choice in Kerrville. There is a nostalgia to the place I appreciate. I mean, honestly, I can stay at a Hampton in anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel & Conference Center Kerrville, Texas