This is a beautiful and well maintained inn, which is family and motorcycle friendly! There are always a few glitches, and this stay was not without those: mosquitos in the rooms, AC not always operational, an obvious shortage of staff at check in and in the dining room, but despite that, the staff were friendly worked very hard and bent over backwards to be sure we had what we needed, the food was good, the rooms were very comfy, and the grounds are gorgeous. I'll be sure to return there next time I'm in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel & Conference Center Kerrville, Texas