Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Kilgore
Dallas, Texas
“wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

After a long ride it was refreshing to find such freindly staff .I enjoyed my stay a in clean well stocked room.I will stay at the holiday in express of kilgore my next trip.The hot breakfast was just wonderful. ( fresh )! Iwill use the indoor pool next trip. This Holiday Inn also offers a manager speical monday tuesday and wed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
HOLIDAYINNEX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we appreciate your feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kilgore texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Been working in Kilgore for 9 Months while living elsewhere. As stated in another review about HI In Longview, I made the mistake of not staying in Kilgore lastnight.

First off, the staff is top notch. Kim, Debbie and the rest of the crew are all friendly, accommodating, and focused on customer satisfaction. For instance, I called Debbie just after 9 this morning to check out of longview, and they had a room ready for me by the time I got here (10 min)

Rooms are up to date, clean, beds are great, desk in room is great for working on the road, HD direct tv in every room, and I can keep going.

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in East TX that needs a room off I-20.

My only complaint would be parking, very limited in front of hotel near main entrance.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
What an awesome review!! Thank you for your kinds words about our staff and the hotel in general. We do try and keep our standards at a high level, and positive feedback such as yours is great.

Thank you again..

Pete Patel - General Manager
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during the Texas Shakespeare Festival. Check inwas handled well. We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room. It was clean and well-appointed (my wife even commented positively on the curtains). Everything worked (AC, TV, internet, coffee maker, in-room refrigerator) in the room. Two nits- the bathroom layout is a little off (the shower door cannot be opened when the bathroom door is open) and there is plenty of room to have laid things out better. Also, the jets in the hot tub mostly did not work- not a deal breaker, but would have been nice if they had. Breakfast was okay-those egg frisbees that can be easily overcooked, sausage, biscuits, gravy (but no grits), along with cereals, bagels, and a limited selection of fresh fruits.
We felt like we got a good value for what we paid.

• Stayed July 2013
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for 1 week on a business trip in late July. The room was large and roomy and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was well appointed and had a large walk-in shower. The business desk was huge and the desk chair was very comfortable. I did not have any issues with the free Wi-Fi. The TV was very nice and they have satellite for programming with plenty of program choices (including all HBO channels). My only complaint was the pillows. It is my belief that most of the popular hotel chains have very comfortable beds….but they ALL have pillows that are terrible. Well this location has the worst pillows that I have ever seen. They were marked soft and firm but I could not tell a big difference in them and they seemed to be more of a sack with a bunch of rolled up socks stuffed inside. The pillows were atrocious.

The breakfast is typical business hotel chain. Not 5 star but good. Not a lot of choices, but certainly adequate for a complimentary hot breakfast.

If you can stuff your favorite pillow into your suitcase this facility is a very good choice.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for the night after spending a day on the road. I was pleased with the quick service to get us to our room. The room was clean, comfortable and perfect rest spot for our family of 5. You have to drive just a few minutes from the Interstate to find this welcomed place.

• Stayed July 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very nice hotel, but the wireless internet connection is pretty bad. Pages not loading or extremely slowly and constantly needing to close and re-open my browser - it's as bad as the bad old days of dial up. I would probably avoid if you're a business traveler and need reasonable internet connectivity.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Nacogdoches
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have traveled throguh Kilgore many times before and decided to stay over on this trip. I stopped in at this hotel and it was a surprise. First I was late getting in and the late desk clerk was very understanding and helpful.

I will recommend anyone to stay if here if you are passing through.

The breakfast was set down restruarant syle and good.

PRM

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kilgore
Hampton Inn Kilgore
BEST WESTERN Inn of Kilgore
Days Inn Kilgore
Days Inn Kilgore
#4 of 9 in Kilgore

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore North? Share your experiences!