“Great food everytime”

Tham Rab Thai Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 251 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I always get the pad thai combo. It is so good. My husband used to be obsessed with chinesse food but after going here, this is all he ever wants. Great food and great service.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I eat here every week, usually about 3 times a week. This is an awesome family business. The foods are authentic and amazing. If you want the buffet during the week you had better get there early because they fill up fast. You won't find a better thai food place in 50 miles. Take it from me, I've been trying Thai restaurants in Texas for about 15 years and this is my favorite.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I am Thai and I moved to USA 3 yrs ago. Tham rab Thai restaurant is the real authentic Thai food I confirmed it! The taste of the food is exactly what it should be. You won't regret ;)

1  Thank Sarinyarat
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Excellent food! Tham Rab Thai is better than the orchid! :D A wonderful food to consume. Amazing flavors! I personally recommend the Pad THai and SPicy sour tofu! :)

1  Thank Joshua C
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I am from the Washington DC area where we have hundreds of Thai restaurants. However, this is the BEST Thai food I have ever eaten. The food is rich and full of flavor. Be sure to try the Padd Cha!!!! I also have a nut allergy and the staff was so great about making sure to cook my food separately to make sure I was safe! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

1  Thank Danahenson