“Wonderful Hospitality and Food”

Tham Rab Thai Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 247 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Thai
Killeen Texas
“Wonderful Hospitality and Food”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Guests are greeted cordially, even when they are new to the restaurant, although we dine there so frequently, that the servers know us very well and always acknowledge us by name. The menu is varied, as are the spice levels, and the curries and pad dishes are attractive to herbivores, omnivores, and carnivores alike,

Visited December 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious and Fast!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Only had takeout here so far but it's been great! This is the second or third place I've tried in Killeen/Harker Heights and I'm sticking with them. I agree with the reviewers that said to watch the spicy level, but once you find the level you're looking for just sit back and enjoy.

• Visited December 2012
Killeen, Texas
“Great food everytime”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I always get the pad thai combo. It is so good. My husband used to be obsessed with chinesse food but after going here, this is all he ever wants. Great food and great service.

• Visited October 2012
Killeen, Texas, United States
“Every week!”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I eat here every week, usually about 3 times a week. This is an awesome family business. The foods are authentic and amazing. If you want the buffet during the week you had better get there early because they fill up fast. You won't find a better thai food place in 50 miles. Take it from me, I've been trying Thai restaurants in Texas for about 15 years and this is my favorite.

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely authentic Thai food!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I am Thai and I moved to USA 3 yrs ago. Tham rab Thai restaurant is the real authentic Thai food I confirmed it! The taste of the food is exactly what it should be. You won't regret ;)

1 Thank Sarinyarat