“Great beef dishes”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Seoul, South Korea
“Great beef dishes”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The beef here is like no other place. It has incredible flavor, the size of the portions are nice and the service was very friendly.

Visited April 2013

Izmir, Turkey
“Service was challenging, food was not bad, but the margarita...don’t.”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I am not sure how this place got such rave reviews, but maybe I came on an off night. We had a hard time getting our server, the queso was Velveeta I am sure and the margarita was made of ummm, wine, not immediately offered. I am guessing the place didn’t have a liquor license, nor was it on their game that night. Seems like a local favorite with Ft Hood peeps, but I think I will try the Red Onion next time, I know an Indian restaurant in Killeen voted no.1 on TA.

Visited November 2012
Natalia, Texas, United States
“Great Food and service”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Food was great just wished they'd had HOME MADE tortillas instead of packaged. Service was excellent. Prices are good for the quality of food.

Visited May 2012
Rogersville, Tennessee, United States
“Good eats!”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I loved that the food was authentic Mexican cuisine! Awesome food at an unbeatable price! Service was outstanding. I ate there twice, and had wonderful food and experiences both times!

Visited June 2012
Florida
“Great Authentic Mexican Food!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We use to live in Killeen several years ago, my family still does. Whenever my husband and I come to visit we ALWAYS stop at this restaurant. The food is absoluetly fresh, delicious and authentic. There are so many items to select from the menu that it's a little overwhelming but this is a good problem to have. The customer service is also wonderful. In Florida it's very difficult to find good Mexican food so we truly appreciate this place whenever we're in town. We give it two thumbs up!

• Visited June 2012